X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi, My name is Todd.
    I play as "tgh". Those are my initials.
    I have been playing Pocket Tanks for years but never heard about the forum until last week when I just happened to click on a Pocket Tanks related website. I've enjoyed playing some of you since then. Lots of info here to read and I'm very happy to join all of you here!
    I play with the minimum weapons selected and try my best to learn all the methods so that I stay competitive and can win some. I'm not the best probably, but I'm fairly good.

Thanks everyone and happy explosions!
    Play as "tgh" Live as Todd

Welcome to the community (more or less) Todd, it is great to have you with us!

I'll see if I can remember to send you a Pocket Tanks invite once I finish up some desk cleaning, I am not good player at all, but always up for a game here and there.

If you have any questions, just ask.
    Cheers!
    你好!

Comment

I'm glad you made it finally to the forum Todd. I did get your messages and sent them to Brian. Hope it helped ☺
      I enjoyed our games recently also.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay.
        sigpic•
        "Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after" -Mark Twain

Comment

Welcome Todd!
          Good games they were. More we play we shall. 😀

Comment

Thanks everyone for the warm reception and in getting help to get on the forum.
            I have not played this many matches in a long time! I usually don't play till after work when I'm winding down.
            😊

Comment

Been lots of fun playing everyone. Great to find this place.
              Wife said no gaming the last couple days. 😩
              Family stuff lol

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                X