Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This sub seems dead.. Allow me to introduce myself

Hello everyone,

Seeing this sub has been dead since creation, I've decided to make a brief intro about myself.

I am John P., I enjoy playing Osu and TF2 along with other various titles. Aside from playing the games, I have recently joined BlitWise LLC and been making games with them, and of course some here and there on the side. I am fond of math, and would never pass up an offer to have a bubble tea and cheesecake with someone. I also play the piano on the side, and have been learning Mandarin Chinese for a few months now (你好吗?). Alas I still have a year of high school left before I venture onto pursue a degree in Computer Engineering, but will be happy to continue on in my journey of computer engineering and sciences with BlitWise in the future development of their games and software.

Cheers!
    John "SlyphOnyx" Parker
    你好!

Wow! it's surprising enough to see a new post on the forum in general. Let alone a new Dev. Welcome!
    "The Spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised."
    -- Zapp Brannigan, Captain

Comment

Oh wow, they finally added the sub forum that I made my, I think, first post ever, suggesting the creation of. That was a long while ago...

Anyway, Welcome to this site. As you've likely noticed, it can be pretty dead. Only a handful of the old members still stop by anymore.

Interesting that they've hired someone who's still in high school. Nothing against it, just not something I expected.

Spoiler
      sigpic•
      "Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after" -Mark Twain

Comment

Alduce me to introlow myself.

Take the tablets, Tiger.
        Last edited by Brian; 03-17-2016, 03:31 PM.
        Quid custodit ipsos custodes
        -Juventus

My Administrative motto

Wielder of a +1 Vorpal Sword of Banning.

Comment

Working...
        X