X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlitWise is now on Facebook!

Good morning, BlitWise fans!

Today is an auspicious day, my good and dear friends. For today BlitWise has rushed, headlong and carefree, into the wild and unrestrained world of social media. You've been on Facebook for years, but until now, there has been a small, almost imperceptible hole in your face-booking experience. Some tiny voice inside you that whispered "If only BlitWise was here with me." Meanwhile, we've been sitting on our sagging porch, rusted shotgun across our laps, mumbling incoherently about "Them MeSpaces and FacePages and LiveDiaries and WILL YOU DAGBLASTED KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN!!!"

But that's a tale for my therapist, not you, dear readers. At least until the appointed day of cleansing. Where was I? FACEBOOK! Glorious Facebook! We're on it, you know. I think I mentioned. We'd really enjoy it if you liked us there. Not like like, but you know...like. Click the button, give us the thumbs up, validate our endeavors with your approval. It's not like we ask for much. But you never even call anymore...not even on our birthdays. And try not to slouch so much in your chairs, dear readers. Your mother and I have been worried about this for some time, but haven't...

Please stand by. Brian is experiencing technical difficulties.

I see, so two of the blue capsules, and one of the white...that makes much more sense.

The gist of my whole nub here is that you can find our Facebook page on www.facebook.com/BlitWise

Feel free to check it out. There are already a few pictures of very minor interest there, and we'll keep it updated with new stuff as new stuff becomes available. This is just the next step in an exciting adventure for all of us. Like early, like often!
    Quid custodit ipsos custodes
    -Juventus

My Administrative motto

Wielder of a +1 Vorpal Sword of Banning.

Re: BlitWise is now on Facebook!

And I bestow upon the page an ominous "1", the first of many.
    I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    > sigpic >
    ~Get your disputes solved by a real rules lawyer. Ask the red mage.

LOLWUT, YOUR OUT OF SYNC. GG ~Rex Nex

Comment

Finally, Blitwise entered into the world of social media. Second person to like the Blitwise Fan page is me (I say that humbly not with attitude). Future of Blitwise is undoubtedly promising. Keep up the good work.
      One person with a belief is equal to a force of ninety-nine who have only interests - Peter Marshall

Comment

eh he he, what if biggman was the first to get to the facebook page, too? that would be...yeah.

anyway...4th, apparently
        sigpic
        Up, Down, and All Around.

Comment

I've been abstaining from Facebook. Its too bad!

Comment

I'll take sixth! Congrats on getting the facebook page up, guys. It looks really great! Really BlitWise!
            sigpic

Comment

Rex, FB is but one of the many social media sites we're going to be using. I'm sure we'll find one that works for you.
              Quid custodit ipsos custodes
              -Juventus

My Administrative motto

Wielder of a +1 Vorpal Sword of Banning.

Comment

9th it seems.
                sigpic•
                "Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after" -Mark Twain

Comment

I am a 3rd like B-)
                  VETERANS UNITED MEMBER!!! Excuse me for my English, I'm from Russia. Playing PT since 2001!

Comment

10th...

Comment

Welcome to the forums, knightfury. It's a pretty cool place. Especially with all that is happening at the moment.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by flankattack View Post
                        Welcome to the forums, knightfury. It's a pretty cool place. Especially with all that is happening at the moment.
                        i am reading this forum since 2010 i guess.. i had made an account too... but i lost its password & password to its email-id too.... so had to make this new account... i had taken vacation from reading from forum sometime last year , but when i came back blitwise was totally changed... and that made me finally to start taking part actively..
                        Last edited by knightfury; 05-10-2012, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Okay, cool. What was the username of your original account? And yes, Mike isn't holding back this time. Haha.
                          sigpic

Comment

i wasnt very active on that account too.. 10 or so posts... username was vaibhdd861992

Comment

14th. Hey maybe we should have each other's facebook?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X