Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Inactive Member Purging

I live!
    /\"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" -Optimus prime, Transformers 2007 /\"Would it have been too much to ask for the order to have come through before I gave him back the bloody lightsaber?" -Commander Cody /\"For a brick, he flew pretty good!" SMaj. Avery J Johnson, Halo 2 /\"Stand fast, stand strong, stand together. Hackett out." sigpic

Comment

You'll never get rid of me, I'm the chili on your hot dog, the cherry on your ice cream.
      I've been bitten by ghosts, haunted by mobe rats, and slapped by vampires. I think I've earned a free hot dog.

Wielder of a -1 plastic butter knife of uselessness

Comment

Originally posted by mentallyunstable View Post
        You'll never get rid of me, I'm the chili on your hot dog, the cherry on your ice cream.
        You are the stain that can't be rubbed out! You are the fingernail that scrapes across the blackboard of my soul!
        Quid custodit ipsos custodes
        -Juventus

My Administrative motto

Wielder of a +1 Vorpal Sword of Banning.

Comment

No, that's you Brian. You're like that zombie that keeps getting back up after we kill it. You were gone for like 5 years. You must be the king of necromancy.
          sigpic•
          "Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after" -Mark Twain

Comment

Beware, I live.
            I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
            > sigpic >
            ~Get your disputes solved by a real rules lawyer. Ask the red mage.

LOLWUT, YOUR OUT OF SYNC. GG ~Rex Nex

Comment

....you're aware we tagged you and you've spent months in an ice box, right?
              /\"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" -Optimus prime, Transformers 2007 /\"Would it have been too much to ask for the order to have come through before I gave him back the bloody lightsaber?" -Commander Cody /\"For a brick, he flew pretty good!" SMaj. Avery J Johnson, Halo 2 /\"Stand fast, stand strong, stand together. Hackett out." sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf_It View Post
                No, that's you Brian. You're like that zombie that keeps getting back up after we kill it. You were gone for like 5 years. You must be the king of necromancy.
                Ay, a craft honed over many, many hours of Diablo shenanigans.
                I've been bitten by ghosts, haunted by mobe rats, and slapped by vampires. I think I've earned a free hot dog.

Comment

This thread scared me again... I just remembered to check this forum again. I was in the process of purging old Android games...
                  "The Spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised."
                  -- Zapp Brannigan, Captain

Comment

Damn you're old.

Comment

Working...
                    X