No announcement yet.

vBulletin 3.8.5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you guys think you could add some more Emoticons? Specifically a crying one, and this:
    sigpic•
    "Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after" -Mark Twain

Comment

Ah, very nice. The horizontal lines look very nice on my 24" screen. Thanks.
      sigpic

Comment

How about blinking text?
        Flak Vs. Flak, who will win?
        Not the tanks, the defenses.The blue Flak has a Lava Cannon and the red Flak has an Earth Mover. Who do you think will destroy the Flak(the defensive one) first?

sigpic

Comment

I've seen Hidden text on other websites. [hide]this text would be completely transparent until someone highlighted it, or the whole field would be visible if your cursor was over any of it.[/hide]
          sigpic•
          "Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after" -Mark Twain

Comment

Not subtle enough?
            I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
            > sigpic >
            ~Get your disputes solved by a real rules lawyer. Ask the red mage.

LOLWUT, YOUR OUT OF SYNC. GG ~Rex Nex

Comment

I use that all the time. Every 20 or so posts I leave little hidden messages. I don't think most of you get them though. Like in Rex's troll about console vs computer, I left a few in that thread.
              sigpic•

Comment

scrolling text?
                and I've not done that yet but now I am
                Last edited by XRaiderV1; 11-15-2012, 04:48 AM.
                /\"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" -Optimus prime, Transformers 2007 /\"Would it have been too much to ask for the order to have come through before I gave him back the bloody lightsaber?" -Commander Cody /\"For a brick, he flew pretty good!" SMaj. Avery J Johnson, Halo 2 /\"Stand fast, stand strong, stand together. Hackett out." sigpic

Comment

Re: vBulletin 3.8.5

nice and cool blog with a lot of information. i like it so. thanks

Comment

Re: vBulletin 3.8.5

I've temporarily switched the default to Serenity, as I'm a bit more sure about its reliability at the moment, sorry about the confusion.

Comment

Working...
                    X