No announcement yet.

vBulletin 3.8.5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a suggestion, is it possible to use the serenity theme as a template, and modify it to blitwise standards, eg, colors, etc?

the serenity theme seems more streamlined and looks better, and I was wondering if it's possible to get the best of both worlds.

not saying take away serenity or anything....
    /\"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" -Optimus prime, Transformers 2007 /\"Would it have been too much to ask for the order to have come through before I gave him back the bloody lightsaber?" -Commander Cody /\"For a brick, he flew pretty good!" SMaj. Avery J Johnson, Halo 2 /\"Stand fast, stand strong, stand together. Hackett out." sigpic

Comment

Yes.
      1. Download Firefox
      2. Download Stylish
      3. LEARN TO CODE
      4. Make your own style.

As in, no, not without coding. Im sure ben could upload some better skins, but thats about it.

Comment

wasnt talking about firefox, but I get your point.
        /\"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" -Optimus prime, Transformers 2007 /\"Would it have been too much to ask for the order to have come through before I gave him back the bloody lightsaber?" -Commander Cody /\"For a brick, he flew pretty good!" SMaj. Avery J Johnson, Halo 2 /\"Stand fast, stand strong, stand together. Hackett out." sigpic

Comment

Sorry, that came out a bit odd. But stylish customizes web pages, not firefox.

A note to ben - you might need to disable tags. The current tag system doesnt work well with the forum skin - there is going to be lines of tags on every topic, and they all show up in the forum view screen.

Comment

Spambot very boring. Somebody lock this topic.
            We are Veterans United!

sigpic

Comment

Explain why. I know why but I'm hoping to hear an answer that justifies locking a thread that can easily become valid later, because of a single spam post that's been deleted anyway.
              I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
              > sigpic >
              ~Get your disputes solved by a real rules lawyer. Ask the red mage.

LOLWUT, YOUR OUT OF SYNC. GG ~Rex Nex

Comment

Old topic is old. We are on 3.8.6 and ben said to report problems which there are none since 5-17-2010.
                We are Veterans United!

sigpic

Comment

That doesn't mean relevant conversation about v3.8.5 can't still be sparked at any time. If conversation is taking place, or there is potential for conversation to take place, there is no need to lock a thread.
                  > sigpic >

Comment

oh, so THATS why nothing looked right... ahh thanks for the hint.

Comment

Originally posted by anger0805
                      Serenity is actually very good looking, but I dont think Blit Default is up there. You have VBDefault (Blue, vbulletin logo in top), serenity (Blue, blit logo, more fluid {obviously}) but not Blitwise Default (Grey)

Not that it matters much. Its kind of trivial when you look at how well you've made the site look in a few hours
                      First rule of copy-spamming; dont copy posts from the same page you are spamming onto.

Comment

theres rules for copy spamming?!

Comment

There's effective ways to do it.
                          > sigpic >

Comment

oh look, a new spammer...

Comment

This may sound a bit like me whining, but could you guys at Blitwise (specifically NateC) please add a horizontal rule (<hr /> in html) in the BB code?
                              It's something I'm sure many of us would find useful at some point.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a legit request to me; I second this.
                                > sigpic >

Comment

Working...
                                X