Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are we doing?

Hello everyone,

We have been making some pretty major changes here to the BlitWise Community ecosystem now for the past two months here. I hope that these changes have not caused any of you to feel left behind, or affected badly. Please speak up, as I want to be able to value and reply to each one of your responses.

Be open, speak your heart out. I won't be upset if you hate me, or the new changes, I will be happy that you spoke up (because that is what matters). We can't improve on what we have done here, or what we plan to do, without your input.

Cheers!
    John

Also, if you are interested, here is a poll:
    Do we have anybody in this community that accesses our services or content from a foreign country? If so, please tell us! I am working on finding new ways we can make our community and services more accessible to you and your country.
    Last edited by John; 04-06-2016, 11:10 PM.
    你好!

Is this post in code? Like an imprisoned shot caller's letters to his mom?

Regardless, I'm happy to see what's been happening around here. You guys are doing a great job.

Comment

I fixed it. No, I would say that it was the evildoing of The Wielder of The Vorpal Sword of Banning, our favored antagonist, Brian, Master of Time and Space....

This is a war not for power, but absolute power... Together we may reign in unity. Together we can stop persistent evils like this man's trickery and games.
      Together we shall prosper.

Forever, Forward thinking, Forever in unity
      Vote John 2036...

Last edited by Brian; 04-07-2016, 03:48 PM. Reason: Power attracts the corruptible.
      你好!

Comment

Working...
      X