few question about the deluxe version

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• few question about the deluxe version

i have the super dx ball deluxe version v1.00 and i have the following 9 packs:-

mega-ball
    dx ball
    super boards
    challenge
    surprise
    fun
    retro
    bonus
    treasure

but just above this list on the right hand side of the screen, 8/9 is written. anyone knows what does it mean?

and one more thing. after i play a board for quite a few times, is there no way to start the game from there? i mean is it possible to start from any board other than the first ones?

thank you

Upgrade to v1.1. E-mail tech support with the name and e-mail address that was used to buy the game and they'll fix you up.
    As for that 8/9 thing, I've been wondering that since the beginning myself, and the Readme doesn't mention it. Perhaps it's how many packs you've completed? (It may have been answered before but I don't recall.)
    I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    > sigpic >
    ~Get your disputes solved by a real rules lawyer. Ask the red mage.

LOLWUT, YOUR OUT OF SYNC. GG ~Rex Nex

Comment

yes, but in v1.1 will i get the challenge, surprise, fun and retro pack in full? or just the demo?

Comment

Yes; those are the packs that come with the game. You would only need to e-mail about individual packs if they were expansions.
        I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
        > sigpic >
        ~Get your disputes solved by a real rules lawyer. Ask the red mage.

LOLWUT, YOUR OUT OF SYNC. GG ~Rex Nex

Comment

Re: few question about the deluxe version

Feature version v1.1 great to use

Comment

You would only need to e-mail about individual packs if they were expansions.

Comment

Working...
            X