Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you also failed at it. you made at least one major mistake.
    sigpic

Comment

First off I would have said this 3 days ago my my internet server crashed

Now, I was not exactly trying to hide the fact that I was pretending to be fero. I was doing it as a prank and to see the reaction of what the members would be. I'm sorry for affending any one I didn't realize how mad you all would get. If was going t hide it I would have used a fake Email and a proxy. If the account had lasted longer I would have told every one I was FER0NAT and told all of you that the password was marr. I was also going to post faking an alies thats a jerk in the 999 or what ever the thread is called practical jokes. but the mods and admin on this site are not as slow as on other forums I've seen people do this on. once again i apolagize for making you mad.
      sigpic•
      "Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after" -Mark Twain

Comment

I don't get it. what did you do?
        Spelunky and Antrush
        are now the only things I care about

Comment

this quote should pretty well asnswer that. oh and ben wanted to ban me.

Originally posted by Leaf_It
          Ok as part of my confetion his password was: marr
          the post I deleted was: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaccckkkk
          or something like that.
          I did not post any pics or anything like that, that would obviously wrong.
          I have tried to post good ideas and help the board as I much as I thought I could. I will, if you let me stay, be an active member of the boards trying to come on every day and suggest things that I hope will improve the site or one of the games. I never thought any one would think thatwas so bad it deserved a ban. so please, I'm begging you (sorta), Please don't Ban me I'm new to the site I'm to young to die.(I'm 15)
          I also posted this acting like I was not him

Originally posted by Leaf_It
          FER0NAT is a gag.

and was banned because of an impersonation.

easly impersonated.

see . (space after "." is easly copied)

ooh , im feronat . <--(no ' between I'm)

they say hes returned, but he probably hasn't

I think know who he realy is...

he not the old feronat, hes fer0nat. (The o is a number zero=0 not letter=O)

If he really was do you think he would act like this:

mark . . .

commented .

the end is nigh . im coming for you !

- ^ -
          -/|\-
          - | -

Someone was impersonating him. I think I know who.
          Last edited by Leaf_It; 11-06-2009, 11:58 PM. Reason: more info
          sigpic•
          "Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after" -Mark Twain

Comment

you didnt try to hide it? ive impersonated spammers elsewhere (the forum i admin) and you have to hide it using an IP mask (proxy) and a fake email.
            sigpic

Comment

read post number 32 chimchar1337piplup
              sigpic•

Comment

Can one of the admins help me with a problem that i'm having with your version of super dx ball deluxe? i cannot view the boards nore can i change the difficulty on the startup menu and its annoying maybe i accidently deleted a file that i shouldnt have ? please help. thank you

Comment

Bump^

Comment

don't double post please
                    Spelunky and Antrush

Comment

hmm...thinking...not sure...ekoz?
                      sigpic•

Comment

not a bot. just a guy who has a problem, but doesn't exactly know forum ettiquette.

for example, 4 minutes of no answers does not really qualify a bump, lol.

however, how can you tell he's not a bot?

-everything he's posting is different but about the same thing.
                        -he posted twice in the same thread.
                        -what he's posting about is specifically relevant to the forum in general.
                        -he posted about his problem in a thread all about the subject of his problem first, then went to other threads because he thought he wasn't being payed attention. bots don't care if you don't pay attention XD.

a few things to keep in mind. other things that single out a bot:

if a sentance posted by a user looks very familiar, it's probably a copy bot, unless he/she has input about the sentance, in which case he/she probably doesn't know about quoting. Copy bots are simple bots programed to enter a thread, and do one of two basic functions:

1) take a sentance from a random post, copy and paste it into the quick post box, and post it.
                        2) read the title of the thread, find any keywords (such as 'music' or 'game'), and post a pre-written responce that has some relationship to the keyword in the title.

if it's a user that posts something totally random, or something making a query, it isn't necessarily a bot. if it doesn't come back in 2 days, or if it posts the same thing in a different thing immediatly, you most likely have a bot, though you also might just have a spammer or a one post wonder. (spammers are people like feronat, one post wonders...well, you can probably get that from the name...)
                        Last edited by ekoz; 11-17-2009, 11:19 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Up, Down, and All Around.

Comment

I know. I saw the other posts...
                          Spelunky and Antrush

Comment

Are you guys gonna help me resolve the issue or sit here and troll me about posting

Comment

lol...

Comment

well you problem seems to be that the packs you download are not working. well, are you sure you have deluxe, or just the demo version?

P.S: if i'm wrong about your problem at all, just tell me.
                                sigpic
                                Up, Down, and All Around.

Comment

Working...
                                X