New Power-up ideas II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Power-up ideas II

I would have just used the old thread but its been dead for a bit to long.

Anyway, in most other brick-breaking games if you move the paddle while the ball hits it, the ball then becomes a fire ball until it hits a block. I was thinking this could either be added to the game as a default setting or be a power-up, maybe it would turn the ball into the 'DX BALL' and then you could fire spin the ball. If this were to be considered then I think the ball should curve as it moves so it is not going strait when you do this. the faster your moving the paddle when it hits the more of a spin and curve it would have, and the more spin the longer it would remain a fire ball meaning it could hit more than one block as a fire ball and still not have the fire ball upgrade. Once it stops spining as a fire ball it would stop curving. This would have to be a very common power-up/upgrade.

If you want you can post ideas from the other thread but please only post the ideas you honestly think are the best, or that would get made.
    Yes, I would like to see more
    100.00%
    I'm not shure
    0.00%
    No, Super DX Ball is perfect how it is
    0.00%
    Last edited by Leaf_It; 10-22-2009, 04:02 AM. Reason: typos
    sigpic•
    "Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after" -Mark Twain

Does any body care about this game any more?
    I for one love all the bliswise games.
    I probably like PT the least of the games until some up-dates happen to it. its basicly a degraded version of almost all the other worms like games that have tanks, but with far better grafics. no affence. I realy would like to see updates for the other games as well as PT. PT would be my fav with a few more tweeks and options. Again no affence, I think it could be improved a lot more.
    sigpic•
    "Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after" -Mark Twain

Comment

Re: New Power-up ideas II

Originally posted by Leaf_It View Post
      Does any body care about this game any more?
      I for one love all the bliswise games.
      I probably like PT the least of the games until some up-dates happen to it. its basicly a degraded version of almost all the other worms like games that have tanks, but with far better grafics. no affence. I realy would like to see updates for the other games as well as PT. PT would be my fav with a few more tweeks and options. Again no affence, I think it could be improved a lot more.
      I CARE! I LOVED THIS GAME SINCE I WAS SEVEN IM THIRTEEN AND I STILL LOVE IT!(ps does anyone know if it's possible to find the title screen theme in the program files? i hate opening the gamejust to hear it.) u also have some typos there... no problem though i make typos all the time

Comment

Re: New Power-up ideas II

Originally posted by Pinepaw View Post
        I CARE! I LOVED THIS GAME SINCE I WAS SEVEN IM THIRTEEN AND I STILL LOVE IT!(ps does anyone know if it's possible to find the title screen theme in the program files? i hate opening the gamejust to hear it.) u also have some typos there... no problem though i make typos all the time
        I don't believe it is. However, all the game music is done by DNA-Groove, and can generally be found on his website.

Unless I am mistaken, the piece used for the SDXB title screen is "Pan's Dance", which is in his Blight collection. You can listen to it (and download the files IIRC) HERE.
        Quid custodit ipsos custodes
        -Juventus

My Administrative motto

Wielder of a +1 Vorpal Sword of Banning.

Comment

Working...
        X