Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic Demento!

Demento!

Please bring back Demento- it's the only board set I can't do in my sleep. The others are fun... and it wasn't so fancy... but Demento rocks!. Thanks-

Gretsimac

• wildgoosespeeder
    replied
    A Mike W. post! That's a rare site indeed!

*Nudges Mike as if he knows what to do.*

Leave a comment:

• Mike W.
    replied
    DX-Ball 2

I could be wrong, but Demento I believe was available into DX-Ball 2 or it's board packs. Alas, there are no plans to import DX-Ball 2 boards into Super DX-Ball.

I would like to make some more brick-based boards for Super DX-Ball, one of these days. (dreaming of board editor and user created boards)

Leave a comment:

• Samail
    replied
    Could use some more nostalgia around here.
    *Heads for the Scorched Reality archive*

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Demento

Nope- no spam...just nostalgia (and it's "she"). Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• wildgoosespeeder
    replied
    Guess he's is not a spammer! I didn't understand the thread. We had a lot of spammers lately. Sorry!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Demento

Demento was a board pack in (what I assume) was the earliest version of Super DX-Ball; 2002 or so. It wasn't brought forward into Super DX-Ball Deluxe. It didn't have fancy graphics but was challenging and a lot of fun. I can't access my old version from Leopard.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Demento

Demento was one of the board packs in DX-Ball Deluxe. My old versions says it came out in 2002. Demento wasn't incorporated into Super DX-Ball Deluxe. I've always wished it had been, and played the old game until I recently got Leopard and now it freezes. That's about all I can tell you.

Leave a comment:

• Red_Cracker
    replied
    I have never heard of it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Demento- Not Spam

Why do you say that? Demento was one of the original choices in the first version of DXBall (before the Deluxe came out) that I bought years ago.

Gretsimac

Leave a comment:

• Red_Cracker
    replied
    Demento?

Leave a comment:

• wildgoosespeeder
    replied
    Please don't bring back spam! This thread has nothing to do with Super DX-Ball!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X