Quantum Weapon Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quantum Weapon Pack

This topic is for discussing the brand new weapon pack "Quantum Pack". Any questions about it as well as impressions can be posted here once the weapon pack goes live. Edit: The weapon pack is now available in the Weapons Depot, original post is below

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody! As you are known another free weapon pack is nearly upon us. If you downloaded the latest version of Pocket Tanks; more likely the iOS version and visited the Weapon Depot to grab the new Toy Pack, you may find out that this new weapon pack is viewable but not available to install yet which in fact it say's "Coming Soon". This Weapon pack is called the Quantum Pack and features some hi-tech weapons that pocket tanks yet to seen.

Re: Quantum Weapon Pack

Here's a list of the weapons in the weapon pack. All are bold and spaced out to avoid confusion:

Quantum Cube

Missile Turret

Ion Cannon

Backtrack

Oil Slick

Comment

I found a bug in the game. When a player fires a bouncy dirt straight into the ground, the sound effect starts and the weapon finishes quite quickly. When the other player gets his turn, the sound effect of the weapon still lingers!!! :eek: :p :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by QuakeMan8782 View Post
        Here's a list of the weapons in the weapon pack. All are bold and spaced out to avoid confusion:

Quantum Cube

Missile Turret

Ion Cannon

Backtrack

Oil Slick
        Am I crazy or did someone shoot Quantum Cube at me the other day? I looked but it doesn't seem the weapon pack is available yet - When will it be available and do some people have access to it already or was I seeing things?

Comment

Quantum Pack is currently a timed exclusive on WinPhone.
          VETERANS UNITED MEMBER!!! Excuse me for my English, I'm from Russia. Playing PT since 2001!

Comment

When will the quantum pack be available on android?

Pocket tanks is the best app I've purchased for my phone and tablet (only LMT pie tools exceeds it). Pocket tanks is the only game I play. I hope that the quantum pack will shortly be avaliable to us.

Comment

Just got a tweet that it should be the first week of June. Awesome!

Comment

The Quantum Weapon Pack is now live, don't forget to visit the Weapons Depot to pick it up.

Comment

Just updated to 2.2! Finally !!!
                  VETERANS UNITED MEMBER!!! Excuse me for my English, I'm from Russia. Playing PT since 2001!

Comment

I updated the Weapon Instructions and Pocket Tanks Challenges to feature the weapons from the Quantum Pack (see page 9 on Weapon Instructions).

Comment

Thank you. You work well for this forum! Good work

Comment

So when will this and the other weapon packs presently Android exclusives make their way to PC?
                        Windows and Linux users alike are free to join the Tank'd Hamachi network, password tank'd
                        Remember, the admin cannot chat in Hamachi!

Be sure to join irc.mibbit.com and come into #pocket-tanks

Comment

Originally posted by toxicpenguin View Post
                          So when will this and the other weapon packs presently Android exclusives make their way to PC?
                          Both the Quantum Pack and other weapon packs are out now but at the moment you have to use the links to download them.

Comment

Weapon Videos of the Quantum Pack are available to view. This is the Quantum Cube in action even though it is misspelled

Comment

Here is the second video that showcases the Missile Turret

Comment

Working...
                              X