Top 15 strongest pocket tanks weapons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Top 15 strongest pocket tanks weapons

Exhale. Slide down your spine, your body's all but fine.
    sigpic•
    "Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after" -Mark Twain

Comment

I got 390 with Porcupine.
      Flak Vs. Flak, who will win?
      Not the tanks, the defenses.The blue Flak has a Lava Cannon and the red Flak has an Earth Mover. Who do you think will destroy the Flak(the defensive one) first?

sigpic

Comment

I got 410 points of damage with Power Grid.

Comment

Avalanche can give a lot points in right use
          VETERANS UNITED MEMBER!!! Excuse me for my English, I'm from Russia. Playing PT since 2001!

Comment

Maybe I'm just using the weapons all wrong, but I've never seen anything more 350 points in one shot (excluding paid weapons packs, which I don't have) Porcupine doesn't get more than 60 for me on a good day. I've seen 182 with superstar, but otherwise to get more than 200 points you either have to be point blank, or put your opponent in a funnel. Inside a funnel, weapons like fission bomb, porcupine, dazzler, and liquid nitro give between 2 and 3 hundred.

Comment

Wow. I've never seen high points with a lemon.
              I'm gonna practice in some games with a lemon. To try to duplicate a 1000 point hit. Or at least several hundred

Comment

Good list. Excluding glitch weapons though, Fireworks at close range is vicious.
                Oh Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that with it thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits... in thy mercy.

Comment

Good Weapons.
                  I was going to pick the fireworks but instead i will pick the fire in the hole. It is more versatile.
                  Play as "tgh" Live as Todd

Comment

Working...
                  X