X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 15 strongest pocket tanks weapons

TOP 15 STRONGEST POCKET TANKS WEAPONS - According to Michael Rodion

15.Porcupine
    By throwing the bullet, spreading/splitting "damage". but close range, will produce 230 damage by the center spreading “killer” of porcupine

14.Whiplash
    Twice attacks (Shot landing if hit, and snap toward the tank), then both of them if it’s close of range will produce hundreds of damages and if calculated overall will produce approximately 240 damage. As we know how suffer if we are beaten!

13.Fireworks
    Real fireworks, or even fireworks shot from the tank, making the damage more than to human a hundred, even up to 200 higher if the pocket tank logic this, Just imagine if we get suck into the game and drive the tank and struck up by fireworks. When compared with the previous, will seen that the maximum value is 240, but seen from the appearance, Fireworks would be higher (of course if the distance is close)

12.Lead Balloon
    Even with maximum firepower, it doesn’t far, but will remain short. But don’t play with this Balloon, will produce 250 damage! To make this “big” useful, use it only when the distance is short of each other

11.Mega Reaction
    Big streak explosions, erodes soil in wide range. this makes if the distance is one-unit, will produce damage 250 higher than Lead Balloon

10.Golden Bullet
    “dusts” float, followed by their king, “Golden Bullet”. This strong-gold will produce 210 damage at large in uneven flat terrain, but without terrain, try to shot right to the tank body or suicide, you will get 260 at maximum!

9.Fire in the Hole
    Blast form the basin, and fires, and makes “dirt” cover. The explosion blast, plus roaring fire at the "hole" from blast. That roaring fire even a strong roaring fire that makes tank "earn more moneys" average a hundreds. Then "burying alive" the opponent while suffering with hundred of fires with dirt. . If this happens right to the tank skin, will equivalent but higher than Golden Bullet. Why? The answer is easy, “FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!”

8.Firefly
    Massive insect-style “air attack”. If the distance is right at the tank layer, nearly 270 damage will be obtained by attackers. To prove the “near 270 value”, try to “suicide” at angle of 270 degrees with max. power.

7.Pineapple
    It seems ordinary if it was shot in the direction of opponent. But if you try to kill yourself with this weapon, we assume that the player have the score of 1000, will remain to 700. While the same real point of Pineapple obtained by the Player which success breakdown the tank at right at the tank layer

6.Chaos Grenade
    Mixture of 13 weapons: Dirt Slinger, Jackhammer, Wacky tank, Dirt Ball, Magic wall, Bounce dirt, Cruiser, Pile Driver, Skipper, Spider, Worm, Zapper, Laser. Form a super strong attack and produce 320 and Higher damage. Just imagine, if one of them or another has been pretty reliable moreover there is a very reliable, and all united in one organization, will how much the winning with this gun??? but don't be sure if there is a weapon at "covering" category such as: Dirt Ball, Bushwhack, Web, Tar Ball, and more

5.Gyro Glue
    Try to shot exact-point of the Tank Body, This trio strongest glue in all “glueian” weapon will produce more than 380 in damage. The very numerous “glue dot” that form the “gyro” makes a lot of “pain” point, so don’t use it when you covered, you will lose very much points as well as mentioned above!

4.Particle Bomb
    Not an ordinary bomb, but a “solid particle”, which if activated at the right middle of the tank body, will lose 400 points by the strong solid particle spreading from center if you were hit yourself! But very lucky for you attacker player, if the circumstances are otherwise, although not likely the same as “suicide point”

3.Sonic Blast
    Emit tri-“supersonic” sound. The power of “supersonic” will make opponent fall massive points below (top of the tank) this “radiating supersonic”. Then that I can explain about its word “blast”, make a support of “sonic”, it is to trigger the “supersonic”. Even if there is no blast, “supersonic” will never happen. So then, how strong this weapon until this weapon makes 420 damage!

2.Super Nova
    “All-powerful weapon” that I could say. Now what to explain about this nova of the superiority? Thing that made me interested with this is if I hit right at “shoulder” of tank or suicide, resulting the damage until 900. Then all I knew about “super nova” is something like exploding star in the sky, then if the game looks “supernova” as well as the natural phenomenon, act as well as the natural phenomenon, then the power of this weapon is reasonable, because it isn’t possible the size of that explosion is as small as exploding car, then in the game will produce 900 huge because the real natural is great-result

1.Spinner
    Spinner means something that do spinning. But about the spin, what they spin? Until if we brought closer will be surprised by the “thousand-results”?? The answer is easy, because thing that spin is sharp, sharp thing that spin. And again numerous, stab the tank around thousands of damage. I can probably imagine from this, if there is such a thing in this world, maybe can destroy the iron immediately. The only I can say from this weapon is “the most lethal weapon”

according to me. if there is a mistake to me, correct, correct it!

NOTE:among these 15 weapons, there might be points higher with the specified circumstances, but we researched with "shoot right to the tank" and "suicide" method
    2 music created by me as a signature....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3fgVpU7Jbs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtpf9W3t62Y
    lets go enjoying

Re: Top 15 strongest pocket tanks weapons

good guide, MIchael. But how about Liquid Nitrogen, Lava, ? Its give a lot of points (i don't remember now how many)
    VETERANS UNITED MEMBER!!! Excuse me for my English, I'm from Russia. Playing PT since 2001!

Comment

Originally posted by VoLAN View Post
      good guide, MIchael. But how about Liquid Nitrogen, Lava, ? Its give a lot of points (i don't remember now how many)
      when i tried both , only under 100 got ... even suicide
      2 music created by me as a signature....
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3fgVpU7Jbs
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtpf9W3t62Y
      lets go enjoying

Comment

if we do not shoot right to the tank, the most powerful weapon I think is Fireworks - when hit under the barrel of a tank, fireworks gives a maximum of 600 points!
        Flying sources can give 500 if it touch the enemy tank (250+250)
        Lava gives 441! (maximum what I see)
        Liquid Nitrogen gives 304 (maximum what I see)
        Chain Reaction gives 300+ (do not remember at well)

That is most powerful weapons i think from long range, without combo and glitches
        VETERANS UNITED MEMBER!!! Excuse me for my English, I'm from Russia. Playing PT since 2001!

Comment

Fire in the hole can get tremendous damage on a surface with no terrain, and a direct hit. Combined with the dirt, it can disastrous in the right situation. Definitely a favorite of mine.
          I've been bitten by ghosts, haunted by mobe rats, and slapped by vampires. I think I've earned a free hot dog.

Wielder of a -1 plastic butter knife of uselessness

Comment

Originally posted by mentallyunstable View Post
            Fire in the hole can get tremendous damage on a surface with no terrain, and a direct hit. Combined with the dirt, it can disastrous in the right situation. Definitely a favorite of mine.

Yeah, it can give you 450 points (10x45)

Comment

I've gotten right close to that many times. I tend to favor defensive weapons. The more ugly it gets, the more it's in my favor. I do like that dirt aspect of fire in the hole for that reason.
              I've been bitten by ghosts, haunted by mobe rats, and slapped by vampires. I think I've earned a free hot dog.

Wielder of a -1 plastic butter knife of uselessness

Comment

Ant farm is good one too

Comment

What about Fission Bomb? Super Star? Party Popper? Spider? Lava? Color Bomb? Aren't those pretty good?

Comment

i talked about Lava.
                    That weapons really good, but not much powerful. Fusion Bomb give many points in combo with some bouncy tools, but in simple use it give 75-95 points...

Comment

I got 300 with Mass Driver... One of my least favorite weapons.

Comment

I got 1000 with lemon.
                        Magic Wall- a wall that's magic
                        Fireworks- fire that works

Comment

Nice, but i got 1001

Comment

Comment

Sometimes orange water given bucket of plaster.
                              Quid custodit ipsos custodes
                              -Juventus

My Administrative motto

Wielder of a +1 Vorpal Sword of Banning.

Comment

Working...
                              X