Favourite weapons TOP 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite weapons TOP 10

What are you favourite weapons, men? Let’s make top ten.
    As for me:

1 place. Fireball. Love Fireball very much, it's my favourite weapon in Pocket Tanks!
    2 place. Gravity Well. Colorful great thing. I like it very much.
    3 place. Super Star. Weapon loved by everybody.
    4 place. Chaos Grenade.
    5 place. Comet.
    6 place. Mega Nuke.
    7 place. Snowballs.
    8 place. Fireworks.
    9 place. Trailblazer.
    10place. Napalm.

I don't know, most of my favorite weapons are in later packs... Just can't decide
    sigpic

Comment

Pictures Not Included.
      1 Place. Sonic Blast.
      2 Place. Supernova.
      3 Place. Fireworks.
      4 Place. Graviton.
      5 Place. Pin Cushion.
      6 Place. Stinger.
      7 Place. Bushwhack.
      8 Place. Streamers.
      9 Place. Fire Hose.
      10. Place. Web.
      The Resistance Is Coming
      sigpic

Comment

Again? Oh well. Guess it won't hurt.
        THESE ARE NOT IN ORDER.

I really like Power Washer. It's a powerful weapon, but a balanced one; used properly it can get hundreds of points, but you have to use it properly. There are a ton of excellent uses for it that aren't immediately obvious (such as digging a tunnel to your opponenet), and, as a bonus, it looks and sounds really cool.

Cauldron can be described as one of those radically useful weapons that comes along every now and then. You can simply shoot with it and do a good bit of damage; on the next turn, you can use, say, Scorcher and rack up considerably more points, and if you use a small-explosion weapon like Single Shot, you can proceed to stuff a Burnt Popcorn or similar into the gap between the cauldron and the ground, and get an even greater deal of points.
        I do think Cauldron is more than a little too powerful, though, and I would like the double/triple explosion bug fixed (though it's a bit late for that.)

Tesla Coil is cool. Like, really cool. And it's a great combo weapon.

Most people don't seem to like Shield, but it's probably my favorite defensive tool. It is wonderfully balanced with Shelter; Shield doesn't restrict movement, but Shelter offers better protection. Shield doesn't let weapons like Power Grid rack up enormous points, but Shelter can't be easily collapsed by shooting the ground under it.

I like water weapons, and Aqua Bomb is probably my favorite of all of them. I like the way it bounces and I consider it to be a well balanced weapon.

I just plain like Gravity Well; it's like a somewhat more powerful and slightly more forgiving variant of the Sniper Rifle, but without the ability to send tanks flying. Though admittedly what I really like about this weapon is the effects.

Rockslide is just a fun weapon, and it has a fairly unique application among all the dirt weapons. I do consider it to be perhaps slightly overpowered, but not by too much.

Power Grid is another one of those unique weapons, and, in my opinion, really well balanced; it can do good enough damage under ordinary circumstances, and great damage if you set things up for it.

I think we all love the MIRV, and the Flare is an excellent incorporation of it into Pocket Tanks. Not a lot else to say, really.

Volcano is an underrecognized weapon. It looks very neat, is well balanced, and, hey, it's a volcano.

Comment

I can't believe no one has elevator in their top ten.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by flankattack View Post
            I can't believe no one has elevator in their top ten.
            Hmm... Isn't it sux?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
              Hmm... Doesn't it suck?
              As yet, it is the best weapon to get out of sticky situations.

Comment

Since i removed all (not exactly, i left out dirt weapons Molten Plastic or some more), i have no reason to use Elevator, or any other dirt removal weapon. Have you ever tried Elevator with Scorcher ? That's why i keep Elevator in.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by royal_pain_147 View Post
                  Since i removed all (not exactly, i left out dirt weapons Molten Plastic or some more), i have no reason to use Elevator, or any other dirt removal weapon. Have you ever tried Elevator with Scorcher ? That's why i keep Elevator in.
                  Yeah, but you can't really force your enemy to use elevator and then hit him with a Scorcher.

Comment

1 place. Lava. Powerful weapon and easy to use...
                    2 place. Sprinkler and Pin Cushion. Ex aequo - powerful weapons with Funnel.
                    3 place. Ant Farm and Fire Hole. Ex aequo - mix of damage and dirt. They can be powerful too.
                    4 place. Fire Hose. Powerful and strategic weapon. It was probably made thanks to my Sweety Penguin/Pinguin.
                    5 place. Funnel. One of the best strategic weapons. It helps get more points.
                    6 place. Super Star. Old, good, pretty weapon. Timeless...
                    7 place. Hot Foot. Good idea, interesting working. It can be powerful too.
                    8 place. Fireworks. Colorful and powerful weapon. Let's party!
                    9 place. Burnt Popcorn. Damaging weapon with nice graphic and working.
                    10place. Melt Down and Sky Strike. Ex aequo - fantastic graphic and working. Good coded.

It is very difficult to choose only 10 weapons...
                    sigpic ← hand made

Comment

Originally posted by prateek.singla View Post
                      Yeah, but you can't really force your enemy to use elevator and then hit him with a Scorcher.
                      I don't need to, just wait for it. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. But what the heck, Scorcher is a good weapon to use alone anyway .
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Pryomaniac View Post
                        Pictures Not Included.
                        1 Place. Sonic Blast.
                        2 Place. Supernova.
                        3 Place. Fireworks.
                        4 Place. Graviton.
                        5 Place. Pin Cushion.
                        6 Place. Stinger.
                        7 Place. Bushwhack.
                        8 Place. Streamers.
                        9 Place. Fire Hose.
                        10. Place. Web.
                        What the hell is the bushwhacker? You mean lawnmower?

Comment

Hahaha, so silly one. Bushwhack, it is a weapon that spreads out into a random formation of green thick lines of dirt.
                          The Resistance Is Coming
                          sigpic

Comment

Methinks he needs the new packs...
                            sigpic

Comment

Wait that guy only has one post and already has 13 rep!

I'm supposed to have 18 but apparently cracking a couple jokes isn't OK. :mad:
                              The Resistance Is Coming
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X