Extra Packs/Features for Pocket Tanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra Packs/Features for Pocket Tanks

Me, my son and a few of us have discussed many times in the past that instead of just weapons to create income for this great game how about extra features.

These are just three of my favorite, but I know there are many more.

1) "Speed Game" for 0.99
    Each player has a timer of 10 secounds to return fire or a random weapon is fired.
    This "Speed Game" would be fun and challenging in different ways.

2) Trial for all weapon packs.
    1 week free or 0.99 for a month.
    That would encourage use of all the weapons and then people would see how cool they are while testing them out and want to buy more.

3) Different terrains pack 0.99

Extra features would not only create additional income for Blitwise, inspire more ideas from us all, possibly create additional incentive from the staff for more features and it would offer a vast new range of possibilities rather than just new weapons to sell and use, which are great.

No doubt over time many additional packs and features would be added.

Totally Wicked! lol

4) 99 Tournament Pack: Where 4-8 players join a tournament and battle it out.
    After you buy the pack then you can engage your friends, who also have purchased the pack, in tournaments forever.

Comment

Awesome ideas!
      I love the speed game, but let's make that 30-40 seconds instead. I want to be able to breath haha

Comment

Ha, you're probably right.

Comment

I like your idea of the terrain packs Werkboy. I'd like to see something in the wrap around or even 360 terrain where its all around the outside of the screen and the gravity pulls towards the edge that your tank is closest to so you could fire cross screen from top to bottom or corner to corner. Then you could increase moves since there would be so much more terrain to cover. I'd buy that for a dollar.....$$

Comment

Yeah I like all those ideas above and these would be good for the game.

An uploaded picture that appears next to your name.

About me
            A description of your likes etc that pops when clicked on.

Comment

99 Texture Pack
              Examples: cartoon landscapes, Lava/fire world, Gameboy world, Moon world, Underwater world etc...

Comment

Chat Pack 99 cents
                Play as "tgh" Live as Todd

Comment

Ugh...
                  I doubt Any of this is new. The Lack of comments to this thread Indicate the previous.
                  Toddie Pottie, the "Chat Pack" has been Rejected by the developers Repeatedly for an extended period of time. Please Actually Read the forum, so as Not to Add in comments of Little meaning or Value.

With all respect yours truly, MrAlvin.

Let's Be Happy and Joyful with the greatness of Pocket Tanks and stop Complaining.

So Much Twisting of Greatness My My My...

Comment

Originally posted by MrAlvin View Post
                    Ugh...
                    I doubt Any of this is new. The Lack of comments to this thread Indicate the previous.
                    Toddie Pottie, the "Chat Pack" has been Rejected by the developers Repeatedly for an extended period of time. Please Actually Read the forum, so as Not to Add in comments of Little meaning or Value.

With all respect yours truly, MrAlvin.

Let's Be Happy and Joyful with the greatness of Pocket Tanks and stop Complaining.

So Much Twisting of Greatness My My My...
                    You never suggest Notin' !
                    Shut UP!

Comment

Ha
                      What's wrong with you Alvin? You a living grump. Forum participation is not required.
                      You are curmudgeon with a side of sarcasm.

Comment

I can see some of these working. I believe I've mentioned sometime in the past the possibility of "selling" new terrain types. It's something we've mulled over in house. Speed games MIGHT also work, though I agree 10 seconds would be way too short. (Especially considering the lag some devices might get.)

While chat is, as MrAlvin so sagely pointed out, something we've been very reluctant to include, I'll say that including it as a paid opt in is likely the ONLY way we'll ever do it. It should offer users the most control and level of privacy if both players have to have bought the chat pack and perhaps set some option to enable it for EVERY chat using match.
                        Quid custodit ipsos custodes
                        -Juventus

My Administrative motto

Wielder of a +1 Vorpal Sword of Banning.

Comment

Saying or indicating that Alvin speaks wisely or is wise is Ridiculous.
                          He only says things in a way to then follow it up with insulting, rude or straight out jerkish comments meant to belittle others in a troller fashion.
                          The guy is all trouble!
                          Your comment in the position of head administrator is different than someone else saying such things, which no one does, does not help aid the forum's family friendly environment.

Hahaha Werkboy
                          You are right, If trolly Alvin doesn't like anyone or anything then he should find another forum!

Comment

I like these ideas. Speed battles!

Comment

Working...
                            X