This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPEN AIR Pocket Tanks Tournament

This is another of the 3 tournaments I'm hosting in the upcoming month or so (we start when full). The Open Air tournament is for weapon stackers (30 weapons) and BURYING WEAPONS ARE LIMITED TO ONE PER GAME.

Check out the tournament description here: https://binarybeast.com/x1604195

Please read the rules carefully. And contact me if you're interested in playing!
    Last edited by Metallian; 04-25-2016, 05:08 PM.

I'm in. I'll try to get some other players. But lots of the ones I play are not forum members, so are hard to contact.
    Oh Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that with it thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits... in thy mercy.

Comment

Yeah, that makes it difficult. Don't worry about it though. Lots of players check the forum as guests, but don't sign up.

Comment

Count on me, too.
        My username for this tournament will be Slatkar1.

Comment

We still have 4 spots left

Comment

We still have a few spots open in this tournament. If you or someone you know is interested, email me at pttourney@yandex.com!

Comment

We'll hopefully get these tournaments going in the near future. They haven't filled on their own and I am unable to devote time to it right now because of real life matters to attend to. So stay tuned...

Comment

Working...
              X