This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOTAL WAR Pocket Tanks Tournament

I'll be hosting 3 tournaments in the upcoming month or so (we start when full). The Total War tournament is for weapon stackers (30 weapons).

Check out the tournament description here: https://binarybeast.com/x1604193

Please read the rules carefully. And contact me if you're interested in playing!
    Last edited by Metallian; 04-25-2016, 05:08 PM.

Sounds fun! Count me in.

Comment

This is wonderful that you're putting this together, Metallian. As long as the stacker tournaments are not simultaneous, I can do this one also. I'm most interested in the Open Air one, if I had to choose.
      Oh Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that with it thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits... in thy mercy.

Comment

We have a total of 3 now for this one... you two and a user from the reddit site. Please register at binarybeast.com and sign up using the password I sent you.

The more people that show as registered for the tournament, the more incentive there will be for others to join.

Comment

Thanks Metallian, for convincing me to come back ;-)
          I'll play here from my iPad, as Slatkar.
          In the OpenAir - I'll play from my iPhone, as Slatkar1.

Comment

Just 3 spots left

Comment

Two spots left. Let's fill this thing!

Comment

Do we have a draw yet?

Comment

We just need 2 more, then we can start. When we're full I"ll post here AND send a group email to those who've provided their email. Email will be the quickest way to communicate. There will be instructions, and the brackets will be set up using a random bracket generator on Challonge.com

Comment

We need two more players, then we start. When it's full, I'll email everyone with instructions. I'll also post here. I'll be randomizing the brackets using challenge.com. So, the tournament will be held on binarybeast.com, but communication and smack talk will have to be through this thread. I'll also send group emails as needed.

Comment

I wanna get in on this

Comment

Cool. email me at pttourney@yandex with your real name and username

Comment

We still have a few spots open in this tournament. If you or someone you know is interested, email me at pttourney@yandex.com

Comment

We'll hopefully get these tournaments going in the near future. They haven't filled on their own and I am unable to devote time to it right now because of real life matters to attend to. So stay tuned....

Comment

Will there be any tournaments in 2017?

Thank you!

spel
                              Last edited by thelifeofapanca; 04-19-2017, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X