Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tournament for Pocket Tanks champion once netplay is released?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blue_moon View Post
    I'm 14, but excel the intellectual capabilities of over 50% of college bound high school graduates. Don't see how that matters though.
    No,just curious how old will my opponents be.Anyway,I'm 13 and how about Everlast?

Sheck it out.I called it 'Battle base:Air Defense'
    Last edited by Feronat; 08-24-2007, 11:35 AM.

Comment

And sheck this one out:

Honestly,I made this score without spinner or other tricks and glitches.these are the weapons i had in my inventory:2 Super novas,Pin cusion,fireball,Mass Driver(there was bouncy near him and when I fired Mass Driver,I scored 300 points(100 impact in bouncy and 200 direct hit))cannon ball,Particle bomb,earth mver,lava and turn and burn!!

TRY TO BEAT THAT!!!
      Last edited by Feronat; 08-24-2007, 12:32 PM.

Comment

I'm glad to see some screenshots this time. I especially like the design of the first one.

But must you still brag? NO. Stop bragging and encourage others to have fun!
        Jarrett Frostburge ze 3rde

Originally posted by The Slade
        My mechanical foot says "thanks."

Comment

Originally posted by Slade View Post
          I'm glad to see some screenshots this time. I especially like the design of the first one.

But must you still brag? NO. Stop bragging and encourage others to have fun!
          I'm not braging,i'm just proving my highscores and thanks.I enjoy making levels like that.I made tons of other like this,but I didn't know how to save them and post them here!But,now I do.I've got some more pictures like that.

Comment

here is another one.i called this one 'Mount Rushmore in air'

Comment

The pics are great, but I have to tell you that there is a specific forum in the FAN PICS section for the good pics.

Comment

here is another oneThis is Part 1)

Here is what happened next.Check out the difference,only in 4 volleysPart 2)

Comment

Well, I'm not going to keep telling you that what yuo're doing is SPAM, so fix it by placing it in THE RIGHT THREAD!

Comment

you are not much of a friendly or joyful guy,you are just like the rest.can't you apreciate my hard work.Come on,so what if I'm posting it here,I just wanna share my highscores and pictures everywhere.

DON'T BE MEAN!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm not trying to be mean, it is merely the fact that you are ignoring rules by spamming in the wrong thread. THERE IS A PLACE TO POST YOUR PICS, so if you want all of your hard work to be admired, atleast put the work in the right place!

As long as your pics have something to do with the topic of this thread, go ahead and post them here. But from the pics you have already posted, there is nothing to do with the Tournament for Pocket Tanks once Network Play is Released.

Comment

Indeed. And I don't see why age matters, it does't make you better if you beat an older or younger person.
                        Math Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
                        Reading Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
                        Computer Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

Originally posted by Slade View Post
                          I'm not trying to be mean, it is merely the fact that you are ignoring rules by spamming in the wrong thread. THERE IS A PLACE TO POST YOUR PICS, so if you want all of your hard work to be admired, atleast put the work in the right place!

As long as your pics have something to do with the topic of this thread, go ahead and post them here. But from the pics you have already posted, there is nothing to do with the Tournament for Pocket Tanks once Network Play is Released.
                          FINE!!!!!!!:mad: WHERE SHOULD I POST THEM?!

Comment

I have stated twice that you post your pictures in the FanPics forum, which is the last sub-forum when you are on the main forum screen.

Here's the link: http://forums.blitwise.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17

Comment

hey guys. well I finally played MK Armageddon online and the way it works is if one player unlocked a fighter, he can use it but the other player can't. I don't think that would work with PT. so it looks like the only good way to do this is to make it so both players need the weapon pack to use it.

here's something I just thought of. you think netplay for PT will cost money every month like Xbox live?

Comment

No, I doubt it.
                                Anyway, unlockables are a bit different than weapon packs because no matter what, the unlockable's code still resides in the game. With weapon packs, the code for the weapons would be in only one computer.
                                Tricky Revolutionary War

Comment

Working...
                                X