No announcement yet.

When! Or Icon Tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adder, your work is not poor. anything but it. they have a hand-drawn feel to them, yes, but with any simple and proper clean up work, they could look pro. you have the idea of simplicty, and that's the difference. like sam said, two colors in a simple shape can make the cut. most nubs to spriting try to fit too much shapes for their own good. but you don't, and thats the difference.

there may be an obvious rift between the world of PT icons and your's, but it's not too huge. more practice does the trick. remember, i started out as a nub, and now i own the icon buisness around here.
    sigpic
    Up, Down, and All Around.

Comment

I don't think i even know the process of making an icon Still, i have a lot of nice ideas that would fit for a wep icon.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ekoz View Post
        remember, i started out as a nub, and now i own the icon buisness around here.
        What? hehe

It's all good.
        -Mike
        www.blitwise.com

Comment

well, own the vp office of icon buisness around here.
          sigpic
          Up, Down, and All Around.

Comment

so whats new, how is it looking, how are things coming
            We can't change the World unless we change ourselves.

Comment

since ekoz will probably win the icon war idea i had how about having an icon speed round?
              I'm back...

Comment

Mike I demand you tell me when the next weapon pack will come out (And we better get free updates to that dang Pocket Tanks Iphone I just bought!!!! Lol, J/k )

Comment

It should be in around a week; say, Mike, how many weapons are ready for beta-testing?
                  Observe closely. This unappealing, waterless ball of dust is the planet Arrakis. But make no mistake: a handful of that dust is worth your life a hundred times over.
                  Now, your training begins.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X