The most favourite strategy/weapon that you follow/use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most favourite strategy/weapon that you follow/use

What's your most favourite strategy you apply in pocket tanks. Or whats the most favourite weapon you choose first when you see it at the weapon shop.

Please share it in this thread so that we can all know.

LAVA - my first choice.
    Strategy? Of coure - Funnel with good weapons (Lava, Fireworks, Sprinkler, Fission Bomb...)
    sigpic ← hand made

Comment

Burying weapons, definitely. Especially the damaging ones like Ant Farm and Tar Ball. Great Wall works well, too, especially when used before Mud Slide.

My strategy is: More buried your opponent is, more chances for victory for me.

Only problem with my strategy is if my opponent has, Dirt removal weapon, or Solar Flare.
      sigpic

Comment

AWP is "da man".

I agree completely. Although you missed the newest good ones "Web" and "Bushwack". You also missed the best damaging dirt weapon ever(debatable), "Fire in the Hole" but, it forgives you.

And as for the problem, get those before your opponent does. One thing I will always do is grab the Solar Flare//Dirt Mover first. This way, my opponent will most likely not grab a dirt weapon. Then, they are up for grabs later. And if they do happen to grab them well, not too smart because you are already prepared. But, if I'm playing the Comp I usually just go for all the dirt first because the computer is stupid.
        sigpic

Comment

Dirt weapons and powerful weapons (things like Fireworks, Lava, Mega Reaction). Pretty much the same as everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by blissturd View Post
            I agree completely. Although you missed the newest good ones "Web" and "Bushwack". You also missed the best damaging dirt weapon ever(debatable), "Fire in the Hole" but, it forgives you.
            Well, off course.
            sigpic

Comment

I also burry people like there is no tomorrow. Fire in the Hole rocks! My favorite dirt weapon is Mud Pie though.
              sigpic
              "The trolls win if you reply! Jeez." - Inugo

Comment

I use to favor Mud Pie too. But it doesn't give any points and most of the time it only takes one shot to get it off of you unless you combo it with something like Great Wall or Blockade. Still very good though. Better than Dirtball, that's for sure.

Fire in Hole owns because it covers well and can get over 250 points. It's the strongest of dirt weapons.
                sigpic

Comment

I like the combo of fracture and burning popcorn then fireball,

Comment

Working...
                  X