X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I second minmay.

Comment

Second him how, prateek?

He is no more contributing anything than mayur did.

What minmay posted here actually could have been sent via PM.
      No need to clutter the boards with it, right?

Wrong! You and anyone can do whatever(within rules). Just like we are now.

I say let him be. He isn't hurting anyone. Or, do what you do all the time and give it to 'em for necroposting and you'll be hearin' it from meh.
      sigpic

Comment

Actually i m new here... and as i m new,its my responsibility to visit each thread as i haven't seen them...

I posted what i thinks... i just want tips and tricks updated so dat when next new user visit this,he shud get all tricks....

and if u didnt want to add something to the old threads,than delete this threads

Comment

Originally posted by mayur View Post
          I posted what i thinks.
          :shocked:

Comment

Okay, let's face it: I have no idea what the last three posts were about. But seriously, calm down. I was just trying to politely tell him that most people don't appreciate it when people bump.

Comment

It's so weird how people say to calm down when no one is even riled up.

Actually i m new here... and as i m new,its my responsibility to visit each thread as i haven't seen them...
              This is only assuming you know anything about how to use forums. We don't know that you do when you first get here. So, it's more our responsibility to not care about what you do unless it breaks the rules.

We always get new people coming on and necroposting. It's nothing new. It amazes me that people continue to "not appreciate" it. It's going to happen no matter what is said. Get over it.

I posted what i thinks... i just want tips and tricks updated so dat when next new user visit this,he shud get all tricks....
              Then you do it. Why did you come on and say others should do it? You obviously know something about them.

and if u didnt want to add something to the old threads,than delete this hreads
              Exactly my point.

They run around the boards saying that necroposting is not wanted yet they also go around adding that making a new thread about something old is not wanted as well.

Totally contradictory and alls ya'lls needses somefrin tah flurf morfin flurvin. Durr!

Anyway, this is why I say that there is absolutely nothing wrong with necroposting or re-threading or whatever.

I go by the rules and whatever happens without breaking them is a-okay.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blissturd View Post
                alls ya'lls needses somefrin tah flurf morfin flurvin. Durr!
                :confused::confused::confused:
                :confused::confused:
                :confused:

Comment

ya'lls needses somefrin tah flurf morfin flurvin. Durr!

Thanks blisstured!

but cud u plz xplain this???
                  :confused:

Comment

They run around the boards saying that necroposting is not wanted yet they also go around adding that making a new thread about something old is not wanted as well.
                    I'm perfectly okay with both as long as they have something useful to add; that's the key point here. Saying "you should put stuff about the funnel in here" isn't exactly the most helpful or thought-provoking of posts.

Comment

Well i look at it this way, if blitwise staff isn't telling me not to necropost, and its not listed in the rules anywhere, then i'm just gonna ignore you, and post where i please.

Comment

Well i look at it this way, if blitwise staff isn't telling me not to necropost, and its not listed in the rules anywhere, then i'm just gonna ignore you, and post where i please.
                        Hey, User! I'm supposed to be the only one with a brain here. Why'd you have to say this? :p

prateek and mayur, that jibberish means nothing literally. It's just useless donkey doop like telling someone not to necropost(no matter why they did it).
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X