This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I hack the game?

Hey everyone I just signed up for the forums because I wanted to know how to hack the game, and to become a long time member. Now please note that I am doing this for fun because I want to spice the game up some more. I have pocket tanks deluxe and all the expansion by the way.

Okay, so what I am referring to when I say "hack" is, can I in any way remove single weapons? I wanted to see how my friend would react when all the weapons are "nukes". I figured out that by removing weaplist I can remove the expansion packs, but I can't seem to figure out how to remove individuals weapons.

Also, how would I change the damage/explosion size/etc of the weapons? Seeing the same thing over and over is getting a tad repetitive.

Thanks for any help!

Yes, go to the options menu and remove all weapons except Nukes. That is the only way, because the code is encrypted and the whosits are impossible to connect because they are in two different whatchamacallits. You could reverse engineer it. You might get the code or a fax number. Seriously though, you need 1.1 to easily do it.
    Tricky Revolutionary War

Comment

Originally posted by Demyx View Post
      Yes, go to the options menu and remove all weapons except Nukes. That is the only way, because the code is encrypted and the whosits are impossible to connect because they are in two different whatchamacallits. You could reverse engineer it. You might get the code or a fax number. Seriously though, you need 1.1 to easily do it.
      Gibberish.

Comment

Originally posted by roadkill21619 View Post
        Gibberish.
        My gibberish is better than your gibberish. Anyway, you'll need a hacking program. That would take all the fun out of the game. Whoopeedeedoo, you won. However, you made the game so easy because you couldn't stand the fact of a hard game and would win nomatter what. Instead of hacking for a handicap, just practice! But, if you are doing it for randomness, well, get used to the fact everything isn't always different. Soon, difference will get annoying and you'll need a base.
        Tricky Revolutionary War

Comment

[censored -ben]

Censored? What do you talk about now?!?!
          Last edited by John Brooks; 03-25-2007, 03:56 AM. Reason: Break-in on crazed thing

Comment

how i hack

if anyone has ever hacked stickarena, they may know of some programs like cheatengine or flasm. Cheatengine is more user friendly, but it's fun to use with pocket tanks. What's fun is you can view the process list, find pocket tanks and scan it. Then you can use speedhack, and play pocket tanks at whatever speed you want. I love setting it 200 times faster than the set speed. It's insane, and so fast. Flasm is a dissambler, I use for stickarena, but it's harder. Flasm dissassembles the program you want with command prompt, and saves the source code in a folder you choose. The source code is in assembly, which is a hard language, but you can edit the game, and do whatever you want. I've never tried it on pocket tanks, but it's so cool with stick arena.

Comment

Originally posted by antiderivative View Post
              if anyone has ever hacked stickarena, they may know of some programs like cheatengine or flasm. Cheatengine is more user friendly, but it's fun to use with pocket tanks. What's fun is you can view the process list, find pocket tanks and scan it. Then you can use speedhack, and play pocket tanks at whatever speed you want. I love setting it 200 times faster than the set speed. It's insane, and so fast. Flasm is a dissambler, I use for stickarena, but it's harder. Flasm dissassembles the program you want with command prompt, and saves the source code in a folder you choose. The source code is in assembly, which is a hard language, but you can edit the game, and do whatever you want. I've never tried it on pocket tanks, but it's so cool with stick arena.
              Yeah, try getting the variables/arrays/maps/data structures names for PTanks... Tough luck.:shocked:
              Tricky Revolutionary War

Comment

When I dissassemble stickarena, I get the variables and arrays (with the original names), so hacking it isn't hard, it's not like pure machine code. Pocket tanks may be different, and I bet dissassembly with graphics won't work real well, but I'm sure dissassemblying for control functions and points would work. I still see no point in hacking it that way, I just like to make things go fast, it's cool.

Comment

Originally posted by antiderivative View Post
                  When I dissassemble stickarena, I get the variables and arrays (with the original names), so hacking it isn't hard, it's not like pure machine code. Pocket tanks may be different, and I bet dissassembly with graphics won't work real well, but I'm sure dissassemblying for control functions and points would work. I still see no point in hacking it that way, I just like to make things go fast, it's cool.
                  Fast is good. Sometimes, I get bored when I am right next to the CPU and launch a bullet at 90 degrees with 100 power. It takes forever.:shocked: :shocked:
                  Tricky Revolutionary War

Comment

I wish it could speed up the loading time for the game, it takes a while on my computer.
                    Math Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
                    Reading Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
                    Computer Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

Loading time is different. That depends on your physical memory.
                      Tricky Revolutionary War

Comment

hat is the only way, because the code is encrypted and the whosits are impossible to connect because they are in two different whatchamacallits. You could reverse engineer it. You might get the code or a fax number.?????
                        Ali

Comment

Please don't bump year old threads. Aside from that, such conversation is not allowed on these forums, or any part of the official community.

Why? Edits or unofficial mods to the code, especially hacks, violate our terms and policies. It also creates a a dirty unfair advantage (cheating) which lowers the standards of our products, and means we didn'tdo our job in making sure EVERYBODY has fun.

Hacking and editing our proprietary code is not only prohibited by law, it is also plainly unsafe. I assure you that you DO NOT know how our software works and editing what you do not know is just simply dangerous (it is like cutting random wires on a rocket). Using 3rd party hacking/cheating software is also unsafe for any game. You have no clue who made it, or what their intentions are.

Good night,
                          John
                          你好!

Comment

Working...
                          X