Windows 10 compatibility

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 10 compatibility

PC version of Pocket Tanks runs perfectly on my old computer with Windows XP, but on my Win10 (64-bit) notebook it runs laggy, looks like a bit low fps. I tryed compatibility settings with old windows versions, tryed reinstall my GPU drivers (radeon dual graphics Radeon HD 7640G + Radeon HD 7670M) - it doesnt help... Game runs ugly... Can anybody help me with tis issue?
    VETERANS UNITED MEMBER!!! Excuse me for my English, I'm from Russia. Playing PT since 2001!

Thanks for reporting your problem. I'm not sure we have a similar laptop here to test specifically on. I don't find any lag issues with our weaker desktops, but I'll throw it to Ben and see if he's got anything to say on the matter.

Subsequent:

Mike voiced his view that it might be new drivers and our ooooold game. Do you have the problem in both windowed and fullscreen? Any difference in behavior or appearance between the two?
    Last edited by Brian; 02-26-2018, 09:36 PM.
    Quid custodit ipsos custodes
    -Juventus

My Administrative motto

Wielder of a +1 Vorpal Sword of Banning.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
      Do you have the problem in both windowed and fullscreen? Any difference in behavior or appearance between the two?
      Yes, i have this problem in both. Mike answered me at PM that this could be Radeon drivers issue, so im better to wait an updated PC version

VETERANS UNITED MEMBER!!! Excuse me for my English, I'm from Russia. Playing PT since 2001!

Comment

Working...
      X