Game crushes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game crushes

Sometimes PT crushes when I click a notification about my turn at Notification bar (game start to loading then crushes and I see my home screen) and I need to run app again. I send error reports twice from PT app with attachment files.
    Devise: IPhone 5S iOS 9.3.2 (without jailbreak). Latest app version.

Anyone have such problem?
    VETERANS UNITED MEMBER!!! Excuse me for my English, I'm from Russia. Playing PT since 2001!

I have an iPhone 5S with 9.0.2 (jailbroken) and have not had any stability or crashing issues.

Comment

Hi VoLAN,

I apologize on regards to these issues. It is often that when new iOS firmware is released that certain features will plain out break, despite the strenuous testing done by Nate and Brian.

I will share this thread with the guys at work. Thank you for submitting the error reports as well.

John
      你好!

Comment

Hey VoLAN, I figured I'd wait until the eggheads looked at the error logs, but Nate said he didn't get any crash reports...Any chance you can crash it again and send another in game tech support email?
        Quid custodit ipsos custodes
        -Juventus

My Administrative motto

Wielder of a +1 Vorpal Sword of Banning.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
          Hey VoLAN, I figured I'd wait until the eggheads looked at the error logs, but Nate said he didn't get any crash reports...Any chance you can crash it again and send another in game tech support email?

Yes, of caurse! I'll send it again after it happens again
          VETERANS UNITED MEMBER!!! Excuse me for my English, I'm from Russia. Playing PT since 2001!

Comment

Just to share, I play on my iPhone 6s and have not experienced any crashes.
            Play as "tgh" Live as Todd

Comment

I'm sorry, but my iPhone was update to iOS 10 developer beta, so I can't send a crush report from iOS9.... but on iOS10 all works well!

Comment

Working...
              X