Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pocket Tanks Militia: A Wretched Hive of Scum and Villany.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slaying with Tsingtao. hahaha
    你好!

Comment

• Hi guys.
      After reaching (finishing) level 100 in NFS No Limits, and thanks to Metallian for inviting me in his tournaments, I am back again, here in your Pocket Tanks world.
      I am positivelly surprised with this new look of the forum, and I hope the game now is in the real players hands, and the trolling attacks are history.
      Just to remind you, I don't play with all weapons, I play with selection of 30-40 weapons. I would like to participate in 2 of the Metallian's tournaments, from my iPad as Slatkar and from my iPhone as Slatkar1.

Comment

• Welcome back, brother.

Comment

• Sorry to several of you for not playing anymore. I was simply just playing to many games lol
          Play as "tgh" Live as Todd

Comment

• Hey everybody! I love this game and I play it daily. I just sent out a bunch of invites so please accept.
            Just noticed Riyaz on this thread, I added him as a friend after a random opponent match and have been playing against him almost daily for about 2 years! Great opponent! I really wish the game had a chat feature or a score record btw.

Comment

• Welcome, Vinny!

Comment

• where is everybody?!

Comment

• That's what I was wondering. It seemed things were pretty lively hear and then it became a ghost town overnight/
                  你好!

Comment

• Me too....
                    The Boy of Werk left 😕
                    Play as "tgh" Live as Todd

Comment

• If anyone wants a game, I play with 40-50 weapons and don't forfeit. I'm still fairly new to the game but I'm not too bad! The name is Falls 🙂

Comment

• John forums dont load properly on android mobile browers.. maybe thats why..

Comment

• I want that!

Comment

• I can load these forums fine on my phone... Hint: I am a proud Android user!
                            你好!

Comment

• Originally posted by John View Post
                              I can load these forums fine on my phone... Hint: I am a proud Android user!
                              which browser? did you try chrome?

Comment

• Just seeing if was still possible to post on "the old forum"

Comment

Working...
                                X