Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pocket Tanks Militia: A Wretched Hive of Scum and Villany.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need more tough guy?

Comment

• He had that one coming Kapow!

Comment

• Nice!

Comment

• Captain Werkchild Strikes Again!
          MsGloater is it?

Calm down... You don't need to get all riled up. This is Just a Game after all, right guys.
          Such Aggression!
          Tisk tisk tisk...

Comment

• I think today is the day I have played the most games ever! Great games guys
            Lots of fun. Cool shot with bushwhack and follow up shawn. Excellent use of the corkscrew Werkboy

Comment

• That was a lot of great games!

Comment

• Thanks buddy, That was a busy day ha

Comment

• I just received an invite from HolyMolyGrenade and have received from HolyHandGrenade. Before when I played the Moly Guy he won once and I won once. He shot first once as did I. He was decent and I didn't notice any tricks but I didn't want to play tricky troublesome guys so I been declining.
                  Anybody else play these guys and find any problems?

Comment

• Never accepted a game from HolyMoly. Played a few games with HolyHand. Won em all then he declined my invitation. I haven't accepted an invite after that. On the third game I over shot a weapon. Could've been my mistake but I doubt it considering what John had said before.

Comment

• I played Holy Moly 2 games. We both shot first once each. We each lost once. I'll probably decline if I get another invite unless I'm in the mood, you know.
                      I played Holy Hand 8 games. We both shot first in 4 of them. I won 6 of the games. I noticed on the second game that what JohnEv described that happened to him happened to me. The same exact thing happened again on game 7. My shot that had a very high angle went much farther than possible, thereby completely missing.
                      So that's 2 times I've experienced that oddity out of 8 games.

Comment

• I am real and HolyMoly is a troll. I think I know who, but it doesn't matter.

As for missing shots, Superstar will fly off the screen sometimes when both tanks are on high ground in the middle. You have to fire it at lower power and a shallower angle. I'm surprised you guys don't know this. It's nothing I'm doing. If my grand plan was to alter Superstar in order to win some and lose some, well, then I guess it's working out perfectly.
                        Oh Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that with it thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits... in thy mercy.

Comment

• Besides, how the game works is this: you take a shot on your device, then it is sent to the game server, where I get notified of my turn, and I get shown a replay of your shot. If you see your shot missing on YOUR device when you shoot it, how am I somehow tampering with that? It's ludicrous. Try not to be such an elitist little bunch. Aside from Werkboy, I haven't played any of you guys more than twice. And that was months ago. So please let it go already. And if you want to play in the future, send me an invite and we'll play.

Cue HolyMoly to write something juvenile. Regardless, I think I'll stay out of it from here on.
                          Oh Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that with it thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits... in thy mercy.

Comment

• You played me 3 or 4 games and people aren't being elitist.
                            You've done these tricks at least 4 times now that we know of. This is one of the first times people have used the forum to help each other out and that's a good thing.

Comment

• Glad I asked.

Nobody's questioning how superstars work and I think we're all experienced enough to know how the game works. It's not ludicrous we've all seen it happen at some time.

Comment

• Well, I'll say one more thing, then I really would like to move on. We can agree to disagree. To me this is the epitome of elitism. We are talking about 4 missed shots that occurred months ago. None of these missed shots were astounding successes that suddenly turned sour on replay - these shots missed on your device as you shot them. That is happening offline on your device. And as I recall, these were mostly Superstars.

So what I'm hearing is an underlying elitist message that I am such a masterful hacker that I can somehow make that happen, yet you guys are so good and smart that you won anyway. And we know this because you have tallied your wins and boasted about them here. I missed shots in those games too. And I've won two of the last three against Werkboy. I have good games most of the time, but some stinkers too. But here we are talking about how there is no way you guys could have missed a few shots on your own. Instead, you must have been hacked, so you've refused all invites since. Werkboy is the only one who will accept an invite from time to time.

Don't pretend that smearing other players publicly is just "helping each other out." If you guys are such a tight group, PM each other. But if you are going to publicly suggest I am cheating, you can expect to be set straight.

You are free to stay in your bubble and keep telling yourself how wonderful you are. I'll go on having a blast playing people I like.
                                Last edited by HolyHandGrenade; 03-13-2016, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X