Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pocket Tanks Militia: A Wretched Hive of Scum and Villany.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pocket Tanks Online Friend Finder: A Wretched Hive of Scum and Villany.

Ha!
    Thank you and that is true Brian, they are more Elizabethan than Edwardian.
    No disrespect, but any common chap who watches BBC can come up with an Edwardian insult. It takes someone truly dedicated to their craft to contrive Elizabethan insults.
    Pocket Tanks is my craft and calling.

Referring to my Klingon. I'm still a novice.
    Good day to you Kapla
    Last edited by Pocket Terror; 06-22-2015, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
      Regarding the notification issues, we're looking into it. I was having no problems during testing or last week, but Nate reminded me that Ben did some server stuff that might be the culprit. Stay tuned, we're working on it.
      Thenk yeh mi bredren, an big up to yuh Brian!

Comment

Not sure if you folks made the server changes or if a miracle occurred, but I have magically started getting notifications again. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Terror View Post
          I am the Dreaded "Pocket Terror" u ALL fear!!!
          I have been crushing players for a LONG time. Only recently did a defeated enemy of mine proclaim the invincibility of the suppose great forum players. Names such Riyaz, RITZ, Slatkar, Metallian and a few others seemed to be the Lords of the game. Not only has the true Lord of Pocket Tanks delivered his Terror on u once but in several of your cases many many times.
          U all have been Terrified by the Lord of Pocket Tanks
          The One the Only
          "Pocket Terror"!!!!!!

Yes, yes, I know Losers Always Whine. So, I expect even though I thoroughly Crushed you all, you will all start trash talking the Master of Terror.
          Attempting to gang up and Whine together. Some will try to rematch Terror Again!
          Console yourselves in your little group and try to forget that u ALL have Bowed Before Terror!!!!

veni vidi vici**
          -Julius Caesar, aka Pocket Terror
          I like this guy he has spunk. Besides the fact he's a dirt dauber and just shoots dirt all day,forcing your points away, his aim is pretty ok. But with all the bragging I thought his game would be more spectacular.. Good player but nothing new.
          Last edited by AnnaBanana90; 06-23-2015, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Lol kid you're not still salty from when I beat the bologna outtta you Two times in a row are you?
            And I beat u 2 weeks ago too

Need to adjust your post again?

O right, Losers Always Whine

Comment

Lol kid you're not still salty from when I beat the bologna outtta you Two times in a row are you?
              And I beat u 2 weeks ago too

Need to adjust your post again?

O right, Losers Always Whine
              Not whining kid you are good. But your lame strategy of not letting the other player shoot has been done before. And BTW its not cheating...lol ...Calm down kid I'm giving you props and u biting my head off hahah..and when u beat me 10-15 times in a row, then brag about it..2 times is kid streak.
              Last edited by AnnaBanana90; 06-23-2015, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Boys and girls! If you have problems with notifications of Pocket Tanks app, then just logout from your account and login again, it will helps!
                VETERANS UNITED MEMBER!!! Excuse me for my English, I'm from Russia. Playing PT since 2001!

Comment

Hey Pocket Terror your a Coward! I invited you two days ago are you going to hide forever

Comment

Since the day that the Great Pocket Terror has unleashed Terror on you ALL, I have been Inundated! with challenges. Have NO fear U sniveling masses if Terror hasn't responded to your invitation to pain and suffering yet. Terror will, owning to the fact that Terror Always Wins.
                    I've greatly appreciated the willing spirit you ALL have had in being crushed again and again by myself the Lord of Terror. It has been my pleasure!
                    There have been just a few of you peons that have done feebly well in battling Terror. Not cowardly forfeiting in sheer Terror of another humiliating defeat like so many of you have.

And to you Hunting, YOUR day of reckoning has arrived. Prepare your Bat'leth!

I say to you in Klingon:
                    Mok'Ta vor, kash a'VEH,
                    ej HumtaH 'ej DechtaH 'Iw
                    'ej Doq SoDtaH ghoSpa' Sqral bIQtIq
                    'e' pa' jaj law' mo' jaj puSOn
                    sjaj, Pocket Terror molar mIgh Hunting, 'qu'
                    Last edited by Pocket Terror; 06-27-2015, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by VoLAN View Post
                      Boys and girls! If you have problems with notifications of Pocket Tanks app, then just logout from your account and login again, it will helps!
                      I'm getting notifications a day late...

Comment

As Administrator Brian requested:
                        'And if you do make insults, make the statements in faux-Edwardian British '

Therefore, I shalt say that u
                        Jorloser, thou art strangely troublesome. Thine insistent, feeble diatribe doth render this gallery weary!
                        A cessation of snivelling, we beg thee!!
                        Out of my sight peasant! Thou dost infect my eyes!

Well said...!

Comment

Since the day that the Great Pocket Terror has unleashed Terror on you ALL, I have been Inundated! with challenges. Have NO fear U sniveling masses if Terror hasn't responded to your invitation to pain and suffering yet. Terror will, owning to the fact that Terror Always Wins.
                          I've greatly appreciated the willing spirit you ALL have had in being crushed again and again by myself the Lord of Terror. It has been my pleasure!
                          There have been just a few of you peons that have done feebly well in battling Terror. Not cowardly forfeiting in sheer Terror of another humiliating defeat like so many of you have.

I say to you in Klingon:
                          Mok'Ta vor, kash a'VEH,

Sure, but aren't you looking for more than just wailing on people who can't compete with you? It's not like you're getting paid for this, so are you looking for a real challenge or do you simply have a thing for wailing-oning?

Comment

Ive been having notifications problems to It's just random. worse is I invite someone to play and it shows up on my screen as they are invited but not on there screen. I know cause I'm playing some friends and they say the same thing. It's happened several times. I had tried restarting my tablet and the game but it not helping.

Comment

"Originally Posted by Pocket Terror"

I say to you in Klingon:
                              Mok'Ta vor, kash a'VEH,
                              No one can even understand that
                              Last edited by Hunting; 06-28-2015, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Pocket Terror: I'm not going to trash talk you, but I will say a couple things I think you should know. I use all 235 weapons that I have purchased, which means every round on average I only get 1 dirt weapon, and 1-3 weapons that if used right will cause 100+ points. You seem to stack your weapons to where you have 2-4 amazing dirt weapons, 2-4 amazing 100+point weapons, and 2-4 weapons like torpedo where all you have to do is aim directly at the player and press fire. From what I did see when I played you about 5 times, is that you would bury me right away, and then fire a straight shooting weapon at me (torpedo, X-ray, gamma blaster, ect). You would then proceed to re-bury me and continue the process. Now if I'm playing with 235 weapons how would you expect me to beat a stacker who's strategy is to keep me buried and fire torpedoes at me??? And then send invites from other profiles that are only created to talk $h!@ to other players, which I'm assuming the people who run this game don't know about (annabanna does the same thing). Pretty much to sum things up, don't ever send me an invite again. I'd rather play people with class. Brad out.

Comment

Working...
                                X