Weapon Combinations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Pryomaniac View Post
    Now, did that relate to my post? Or were you referring to something else?
    Yes, it is combo. Opponent uses the Elevator and we use the Scorcher. The Scorcher isn't powerful without the Elevator.
    sigpic ← hand made

Comment

Trailblazer/Bumpers [know this hopefully] [still confused]
      Funnel/Pineapple? [know it]
      Bushwhack/Scorcher [????]
      Groundshocker/Burnt Popcorn [????:]
      Burning Rubber/Acid Bombs [?????:]
      Shelter/Lucky Shot [whats so great in it (anything special?)]
      Bubble Wrap/Mass Driver [ok for protection ,, know it]
      Shelter/Tunnel [how does it cause damage??:]

Wow i am doing this like maths
      SPAM

Comment

Originally posted by Adder_Poland View Post
        Yes, it is combo. Opponent uses the Elevator and we use the Scorcher. The Scorcher isn't powerful without the Elevator.
        Well what I was saying is, a weapon combo of bumpers and the great wall.

I don't know where scorcher fits into that, seeing as how I didn't mention it.
        The Resistance Is Coming
        sigpic

Comment

Rainbow Dirt and Mower.

It doesn't score a lot of points, but it's just a fun combo. Let the grass grow then mow it.
          Zwaken's Signature. Enjoy.

Comment

The Bunker Buster and the SunBurn

The Melt Down and the Tesla Coil
            sigpic ← hand made

Comment

What's with all the naming combos!? It's weird. There is a thread for that. I know it says to do it but, come on. Some one make a new thread with more choices like this one does.

And Adder, you hardly "discovered" the Scorcher/Elevator combo. It's been around for a while, like, since elevator existed. I guess you "discovered" it for yourself. That's cool.

And I noticed before but, didn't say anything. The combos to vote on in this thread are quite awful. Not really in so much a bad way as there are much better combos out there. As in more fun because they are just a little bit trickier to pull off but, not so outrageous that they can't be pulled off. Just enough so that it's really a treat when it happens.

Someone make a new thread with cool, good combos that work very well. Like the Scorcher/Elevator combo. Although, it's not so new at this time, it's one of the newest. Plus, it works well because not only is it high points but, it hurts the opponent when they help themselves so, it's quite a treat.

I'd make the thread myself but, I don't like to make threads. Maybe one day I will.
              sigpic

Comment

Shelter+Solar Flare.Do you know what i mean?If no,just fire Shelter first then fire solar flare and you will see!!It's fun!

Comment

Originally posted by LetsBeatYou View Post
                  Shelter+Solar Flare.Do you know what i mean?If no,just fire Shelter first then fire solar flare and you will see!!It's fun!
                  isnt this a old thing
                  SPAM

Comment

Did you know that the longest word (besides combination) you can make from "combination" is noncombat?

I like Bubble Wrap + Bunker Buster.
                    Observe closely. This unappealing, waterless ball of dust is the planet Arrakis. But make no mistake: a handful of that dust is worth your life a hundred times over.
                    Now, your training begins.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sgvaibhav View Post
                      isnt this a old thing

Well,i would say its quite modern)))

Comment

Originally posted by blissturd View Post
                        Someone make a new thread with cool, good combos that work very well. Like the Scorcher/Elevator combo. Although, it's not so new at this time, it's one of the newest. Plus, it works well because not only is it high points but, it hurts the opponent when they help themselves so, it's quite a treat.

I'd make the thread myself but, I don't like to make threads. Maybe one day I will.
                        I guess all is lost then.

___
                        It was said quite a while ago, but the idea of Great Wall + Scorcher is unrealistic anyway...
                        I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
                        > sigpic >
                        ~Get your disputes solved by a real rules lawyer. Ask the red mage.

LOLWUT, YOUR OUT OF SYNC. GG ~Rex Nex

Comment

Island and Scorcher works pretty well too. And you don't have to rely on your opponent to use a weapon (like with elevator.) You control both parts of the combo.
                          Zwaken's Signature. Enjoy.

Comment

yeah... thats true
                            I'm back...

Comment

Other. Sledgehammer (or something else that gets them to the bottom of the screen) and Fire in the Hole. Yay for exploits.
                              Vote: The instrument and symbol of a freeman's power to make a fool of himself and a wreck of his country.
                              - Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Comment

is fire hole a weapon or is my weapon knowledge shaky
                                I'm back...

Comment

Working...
                                X