rediscovered the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rediscovered the game

just rediscovered this piece of my youth, and downloaded it on my tablet. plays just as good as I remember. promptly sank $10 into the deluxe versions plus several packs.
    /\"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" -Optimus prime, Transformers 2007 /\"Would it have been too much to ask for the order to have come through before I gave him back the bloody lightsaber?" -Commander Cody /\"For a brick, he flew pretty good!" SMaj. Avery J Johnson, Halo 2 /\"Stand fast, stand strong, stand together. Hackett out." sigpic

Glad it still scratches the itch, XRaider! Thanks for your support. We should have some more weapons out soon, but we've spent the past two years working on our latest game.
    Quid custodit ipsos custodes
    -Juventus

My Administrative motto

Wielder of a +1 Vorpal Sword of Banning.

Comment

I'm just surprised it plays well on my new samsung galaxy tab a 8.0(2017 edition).
      I will continue to support this fun..addictive game for as long as its maintained.

..its been long enough however that I'm utter pants at the game for the moment. lost my edge.

is this thing truly cross platform compatible like the play store says?
      /\"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" -Optimus prime, Transformers 2007 /\"Would it have been too much to ask for the order to have come through before I gave him back the bloody lightsaber?" -Commander Cody /\"For a brick, he flew pretty good!" SMaj. Avery J Johnson, Halo 2 /\"Stand fast, stand strong, stand together. Hackett out." sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XRaiderV1 View Post

is this thing truly cross platform compatible like the play store says?
        Yes! Win/iOS/Android players can play crossplatform! Lets play! Send me invite, my nickname is VoLAN
        VETERANS UNITED MEMBER!!! Excuse me for my English, I'm from Russia. Playing PT since 2001!

Comment

you'll have to tell me how to do that...and go easy, I have not really played this in a few years and am rusty as all hell.

Comment

I will teach you
            VETERANS UNITED MEMBER!!! Excuse me for my English, I'm from Russia. Playing PT since 2001!

Comment

I look forwards to it.

Comment

Yeah, i rediscovered this game too... im amazed it still has an online community going about
                Didnt take me so long to get a couple of my friends into it at college and for a while i was greeted with "tell me what hacks do you use" lol.
                i found this forum looking for tournaments and such tbh, random match finder is geeting somewhat boring because i mostly match with beginners, i wish there was more to the online thing like rank

Comment

Welcome, Filip! We don't really have the chops or the desire to muck about with advanced ranking systems or W/L based matchmaking, counting on people to find opponents among their friends and the occasional fun Quick Match partner. We would like to add a few more user options to online, though.
                  Quid custodit ipsos custodes
                  -Juventus

My Administrative motto

Wielder of a +1 Vorpal Sword of Banning.

Comment

This game is addicting. Loved playing it since 2010.

eddykurent
                    Last edited by eddykurent; 06-01-2018, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X