Jump Jets
    0%
    Magic Wall
    0%
    Magic Forest
    4.11%
    Bouncy Dirt
    2.74%

Is this damage-wise? Usefulness-wise? Efficiency-wise? If it's damage-wise, I'd have to say Lemon. If it's efficiency-wise, I'd have to say Mystery Bombs.

Check boxes in the poll might be better.
    I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    > sigpic >
    ~Get your disputes solved by a real rules lawyer. Ask the red mage.

LOLWUT, YOUR OUT OF SYNC. GG ~Rex Nex

Comment

By "worst", I mean the worst weapon in PT overall. Suppose you had to pick 9 out of 10 of those weapons in the Weapon shop, which one would you leave out?

(Check boxes would just prompt people to select all of them.)

Comment

I'm sure people could narrow their choices down enough...

Anyway, if that's the case, definitely Lemon. :rolleyes:
        Now that doesn't mean I dislike the weapon. It's funny and a good/original idea. (I wouldn't want to see it multiple times in a round, though.)
        I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
        > sigpic >
        ~Get your disputes solved by a real rules lawyer. Ask the red mage.

LOLWUT, YOUR OUT OF SYNC. GG ~Rex Nex

Comment

Lemon is pretty darn bad, but there's a slight chance it could be helpful, whereas there is nothing you can do with a Tracer.

Also, Jump Jets is not by any means a bad weapon.

Comment

Jump Jets: Launches you a small distance without any other effects.
            Blast off: Clears terrain, launches you at a slightly larger distance.
            Turn and Burn: Launches you to exactly there you are aiming. Also creates 100-damage explosion.

The only use I see in jump jets is getting over some rough terrain or wasting a turn in dirt. Otherwise, I couldn't think of any application.
            (Please correct me if I'm wrong)

Comment

What about extremely close-range weapons? Or the proximity glitches, if you're so minded.
              You can also use it to escape from a Funnel, and you really wouldn't want to not escape from a Funnel.

Comment

I usually use well digger or dirt mover to get rid of funnel. But that's a great application of Jump Jets! (But it's hard to get to close range since it doesn't jump high enough to go over mountain or cliff .)

(I can't edit the poll -_-. But the next ones in line would probably be blockade/flak, Burning rubber, shredder, glue storm)

Comment

I don't think you'd need to add more weapons. Nobody in their right mind is going to pick Lemon over any other weapon (except for Tracer, of course, in which case some, like me, will opt for the Lemon). In fact, you might as well have only listed Lemon and Tracer.
                  Actually, you might as well have only listed Lemon. I really only voted for Tracer out of pity for Lemon.

Comment

I think the poll was horrible idea. It seems like you think that there only ten possible candidates for weapons.

I'm not voting, simply because my least favorite weapon isn't up there. I don't think a bad weapon is weapon that doesn't do much damage or doesn't seem to have much of a purpose. I'd pick tracer because it can help me fine tune my shot before firing a sniper, cannon ball, or other weapon. It surprises me that bouncy dirt weapons are even up there. Those have more of a purpose than the majority of glue weapons. Glue weapons are meant to prevent rolling items like cruiser from having much of an opportunity to get you. However, weapons like Gyro Glue are double edged swords. I'm surprised that Gyro Glue isn't up there.

My least favorite weapon is Funnel. There are so many factors involved in actually making it worth while. If aimed even the tiniest bit off, it forms a giant wall of rubber that absorbs all incoming shots while providing your opponent with a barrier of bouncy dirt. If it lands anywhere aside from spot on your opponent, it becomes an obstacle for you. Plus, now you'll have to adjust your angle to 80 degrees and 100 power (admittedly, these shots are getting easier because of the likeliness of me being forced into a situation where I have to do that). Your original angle most likely won't work because there is now a wall in the way and your shot will bounce off. And, if you have my luck, a shot fired into the funnel will regurgitate all bullets except one, if multiple are fired. The proximity release for weapons is usually to far away for the funnel to make a difference. So, all it does is add an obstacle for you. Might as well put yourself in one so your opponent has to go through he migraine of trying to get the right angle to hit you.
                    Tricky Revolutionary War

Comment

I'd actually agree with part of that. Funnel definitely makes aiming harder in a lot of situations. And you are pretty much screwed if you aim it wrong. Definitely a potential headache.
                      When I have a Funnel (and if there is one I'll always take it, just because I can't stand the idea of watching an enemy use it right), I generally fire impact weapons with low push strength until I can get a direct hit. Then, on my next turn, I lob the Funnel, and follow up with all the classic Funnel combo weapons - Sprinkler, Lob-o-Matic, and the like.
                      I don't think I'd ever use a Funnel on my first turn unless I were on a Valley landscape and had no line of sight weapons. It just doesn't make that much sense, especially because the opponent will probably have the means of escaping or destroying it with a full arsenal on their hands.

But let's keep it in perspective: who wants a poll with 210 options?

Comment

I definitely don't .

Here's a picture of one of my more recent frustrations with funnel:

As you can see, the Fission Bomb hit player 1 dead on, and then decided to bounce to the right when releasing bullets. The funnel was not big enough because it impacts with solid ground to do anything. As a result, only 3 shots plus the main shot hit.
                        Attached Files
                        Tricky Revolutionary War

Comment

Why are the tanks silver?
                          ...still existing

Comment

Long story. It's an exploit I discovered back in V1.1, where you can change the colors of the tanks.
                            Tricky Revolutionary War

Comment

In my opinion, Phaser is definitely one of the worst. I have never, ever been able to use it in a game. Unless you have Valley or Flat terrain, it's impossible to hit, and even when you do, it's only 60 (I believe) damage.

If you're talking damage-wise, then probably Mystery Bombs... although I haven't tried out Lemon yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X