buying packs, a general question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying packs, a general question

so, what exactly is involved in buying packs for pocket tanks? its been a looooong time since I've picked up the game and I went to check the pricing, and surprise..no pricing available.
    /\"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" -Optimus prime, Transformers 2007 /\"Would it have been too much to ask for the order to have come through before I gave him back the bloody lightsaber?" -Commander Cody /\"For a brick, he flew pretty good!" SMaj. Avery J Johnson, Halo 2 /\"Stand fast, stand strong, stand together. Hackett out." sigpic

Hey, sorry, I hadn't seen any new threads in my list!

Assuming you're talking about the PC version from our website, the answer is Nothing. All expansion packs are now included in the Deluxe purchase.
    Quid custodit ipsos custodes
    -Juventus

My Administrative motto

Wielder of a +1 Vorpal Sword of Banning.

Comment

so..if I grab the newest version of the deluxe..I dont need to fap about with installer horse hockey? by that, in the past, I'd install the newest pack and it'd overwrite the uninstaller info...

used to end up installing the core game(which was gifted to me back in the day), copy the folder to my desktop, install the pack to its own folder, drop the vitals into the folder on the desktop, and when I was done, zip and stuff on a flash drive, then uninstall, and once done, unzip zip file, and had a working installation. are you seriously telling me I no longer need to do that?
      /\"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" -Optimus prime, Transformers 2007 /\"Would it have been too much to ask for the order to have come through before I gave him back the bloody lightsaber?" -Commander Cody /\"For a brick, he flew pretty good!" SMaj. Avery J Johnson, Halo 2 /\"Stand fast, stand strong, stand together. Hackett out." sigpic

Comment

Much more convenient! I remember the old way as well.
        Math Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
        Reading Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
        Computer Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

Working...
        X