X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REQUEST]Screenshot contest!

Hello fellow Blitters!

I'm looking for some of your best Pocket Tanks screen captures for a project I've been working on lately. If you are interested in helping out, your capture **may** be used in our updated website design!

What I'm currently specifically looking for:

1-A couple good shots of gameplay, single or preferably multi-player, in an intense moment (like tons of stuff littered on the field, or a crater where your enemy is)

2-Any screenshot featuring a calm battle of gameplay, single or multi-player.

3- Your most EPIC screen cap of all time in Pocket Tanks (*May be the same as your entry in Category 1 or 2 if need be*).

If you don't have any screenshots that host the above qualities, feel free to post any other awesome shots that you have.

How to enter
    Reply to this thread with a link or embedded picture, with the category you wish to enter it in (for instance a cool looking MP shot would have the number 1 included in the reply). There is no limit to entries, but
    please try only with your best shots. I will announce the winners around the end of December(you win if I like your picture the most in that category lol).

As much as I would like to have everyone's screen caps on the new website, it probably isn't possible to do so. I would definitely like to try to fit the winning entries in the new site somewhere if I could.

Game on!

Thanks for your interests,
    John
    你好!

Re: [REQUEST]Screenshot contest!

A cool looking screenshot in the middle of the game that shawn sent me awhile ago.

I have another I can think of that I'll put up later.

Comment

image.pngimage.png

One of a littered battlefield. And one where I'm getting blasted for 600 points, lol.

Comment

Probably number 1

Nothing amazing but was a fun game with a few twists

Comment

2 Cyclones appeared from one shot.

Comment

First time I had ever seen that before.
            Didn't get much points though

Comment

Looks like Superman's ice palace

Comment

Category 3 - Epic
                Got my butt kicked classic style. Was a fun game and cool to see such a high score

Comment

These are some pretty nice shots everyone! Congratulations on the hard work that went into playing the games in the shots, and probably for sorting through your photo libraries for them.
                  Well, it's time for some results!

General Blitz winner goes to:

Originally posted by Werkboy View Post

A cool looking screenshot in the middle of the game that shawn sent me awhile ago.

I have another I can think of that I'll put up later.

Epic Category Winner:

Originally posted by JohnEv View Post

Category 3 - Epic
                  Got my butt kicked classic style. Was a fun game and cool to see such a high score

I will be in contact with the posters about what happens from here.

Thanks again!
                  你好!

Comment

Working...
                  X