Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When should Pocket Tanks be "finalized"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Answering the title of this topic: Never
    Zwaken's Signature. Enjoy.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
      PT should never be finalised......Mike said he will keep developing it for atleats 30 yrs.....I cant imagine a day waking up and thinking that there are no new weapons to get fr pocket tanks

Comment

Prateek PERTY PLEASE STAY HERE we have barely any peeps that are regualr posters, I can hook you up with a avatar and a siggy to! *Snif* T.T

Comment

no no...im not such a regular poster.....just look at my no. of posts...and abt that avatar.....thanx really much but i prefer it this way

Comment

When???

NEVER!!!..

Comment

Pocket tanks finished...for good? how could you say that?!?!
              ~Don't get too cocky...I mean this is THE DJ diskant, and he drinks bears. -Brian
              ~People who spit at other people should be picked up off the ground by their tongue with a pair of pliers. -Samail
              ~ZOMg OHTeH NoeZ/ MEZs SpaTUlerZ is 0N teH! FRITz! -Nex

Comment

Originally posted by zwillyc View Post
                With the new packs coming out, the total number of weapons is 185, I personally believe that they should make 15 more weapons to bring the total to 200, make some terrain changes, and finalize the game for good.

Thoughts?
                When should Pocket tanks be finalized... I say Never!
                Pocket Tanks Forever! and ever and ever!

Comment

Yes, espcially with that collector's CD... Hint... Hint... HINT!!!! Why won't you take the HINT!!!!! AHHHH!!!! Anyway, the collector's CD is supposed to have 20 more weapons on it. I wonder when that comes out.
                  Tricky Revolutionary War

Comment

Working...
                  X