Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no official WST. I drew my icons and screenshoted all the letters from the game.

P.S. I've deleted my post about my weapons. I'll work with them a little bit and then show them you
    Last edited by Dan; 06-21-2009, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• The longer Halloween pumpkin flies, the greater explosion will be.

When you use this weapon incorrect, you will shoot your enemy, but you will get only 10 points. This is the otherworld runner, he gets power from the another world. Your bullet should shoot out the top of the screen. And when your bullet returns back, it will be very powerful.

If you get an enemy, your shot will give you 30 points and… it will deduct enemy’s 30 points! You will take enemy’s points, so you’re a real vampire.

The killing moon will appear somewhere in the sky and it will spill its destroying moonlight around itself.

A lot of locust shoots out your barrel. Locust eats grass and bites your enemy.

Aim and press ‘fire’. You will fly there and you will shoot there while you will be flying.

Tank fires a bottle of Russian vodka. The bottle splinters and vodka outflows. There is a lot of vodka and chips, but they all do a small harm. Of course, vodka dislocates enemy’s power and barrel tuning.

Your tank explodes greatly. Your tank doesn’t get damaged, but you can not play more. Your tank stands motionless and your enemy plays time after time. So this weapon better should be used at the end of the game.

Tank fires a bullet, which grows to the high bright column. When your shot plumps into the column, it shoots out in three copies.

Tank fires a grenade. This grenade explodes after some time. Explosion isn’t very large, so your aim is to throw the grenade closer to the enemy. Of course, grenade bounces from the ground. If the best happen, grenade will make 150 points harm.

You’ll make a confined tunnel and a bouncy line will appear above you. A good hide.

Don’t worry if you will not plump into your enemy with this mine. The mine will lie and wait for its time.

Tank fires seven bullets a bit absently. Each bullet ploughs the ground, but makes very small explosion. Bullets make a medium kick, each bullet makes 40 points harm.

Specific shield appears. From your side you can shot through the shield, but enemy’s bullets will be stopped. This shield is not very strong, so it can be destroyed easily. There will be no holes in shield. You will be free to rotate barrel. And enemy will damage your tank from a side or he will gradually destroy the shield.

You ladle out a benzene. It’s not dangerous until something explodes near.
      Last edited by Dan; 06-29-2012, 07:51 AM.

Comment

• There has to be a weapon in it that starts with "Dark" if it's the Dark Pack. "Darksword", "Dark Matter", "Darkfall", etc.
        Observe closely. This unappealing, waterless ball of dust is the planet Arrakis. But make no mistake: a handful of that dust is worth your life a hundred times over.
        Now, your training begins.

sigpic

Comment

• cloning huh...i wonder.... hey wait a sec triple spinner glitch...

and isnt hand grenade like time bomb but higher points?
          I'm back...

Comment

• Great icons. Most ideas are average or bad imo. Just being honest.

Why is this now a WST?
            ~Please give me reputation if you like my ideas! ^^

Comment

• I've read about the time bomb. I don't have this weapon. My grenade's really similar to the time bomb. So I'll replace the grenade.
              By the way, when I wrote this, I was thinking mainly about the weapons, not icons...
              Last edited by Dan; 06-22-2009, 04:48 AM.

Comment

• time bomb icon is different... dont worry about it
                I'm back...

Comment

• This thread is for Icon Art. Not for posting weapon ideas. Post ideas and possible weapon icons.
                  ~Please give me reputation if you like my ideas! ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by TwilightCM
                    This thread is for Icon Art. Not for posting weapon ideas.
                    Is somewhere here a thread about weapon ideas? I have not find it...

Comment

• There was a WST, but it's closed now.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Good artwork, and weapons.

AWP for you- ALBANIA, Thanks.

Comment

• Anyway, I'm writing my ideas down for new weapon suggestions. When a new idea pops up and I feel it's good enough, I add it to my list, then I draw a rough image of what the icon should look like on my paper, and now I'm planning on virtually drawing my icons...
                          The first ten are done!

EMP Pulse: A fully circular Sonic Blast that keeps the same size, triggers on proximity, and scrambles victims' angle and power.

Epic Dirtball: A dirtball that is the size of Earth Mover’s small explosion size. It would balance immense dirt removal weapons.

Homing Tunnel: A (Bouncy) Tunnel that veers (in a curved path) toward the other tank on proximity. Text in () is optional.

Campfire: Creates a small burning barricade over where the bullet hits (maybe a fiery Magic Forest or a Volcano with less kick).

Backstab: Like Anvil, but reaches down to a point while shooting your tank in the direction opposite of which it shot the bullet.

Pine Tree: Builds a tiny brown Magic Wall with three green isosceles triangles stacked on top of it that defy gravity until hit.

Light Bulb: A Tesla Coil that puts the tank on two columns and puts in it in an orb (like Cauldron) in the air. Lightning is yellow.

Firewall: Where the bullet lands, it makes a wall that burns, shoots fire sideways, shoots fire upwards, or any combination.

Waterfall: Digs all the way down to the bottom of the screen where the bullet hits and sends a torrent of water from the top.

My Bubble: Shoots your tank up to the top of the screen and creates a filled ball of bouncy dirt in midair with its center being the base of your turret and the radius being the length of your turret so you can fire in any direction and most shots will be repelled.

So what does everyone think so far?
                          Last edited by Val81; 06-24-2009, 11:32 PM. Reason: Icons/Weapons
                          Observe closely. This unappealing, waterless ball of dust is the planet Arrakis. But make no mistake: a handful of that dust is worth your life a hundred times over.

sigpic

Comment

• well epic dirtball could have been better, but other than that good.
                            sigpic

Comment

• First five made on Tuesday, June 23, 2009.
                              Next five will be made on Wednesday, June 24, 2009.

Please comment on the icons.

Chimchar, I think the 1/4 dirtball idea for an icon was my genius at work. :rolleyes:

sigpic

Comment

• I like Homing Tunnel a lot.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X