X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weapon Suggestion Thread: August 2013

Flak Rockets: Explosive missiles that scatters flak after exploding

Cryo Barrel: Rolling container that leaks Liquid Nitrogen during transit then scatters it when destroyed

Thermite Gun: Shoot off pellets of thermite paste then fling a match at the paste to ignite

Dulle Griet: Fires a explosive cannonball, misfires are possible

Bo-hiya: Bazooka weapon that fires a large non-explosive rocket that imbeds into the ground then creates a field of fire

Comment

Butterfly Bazooka A butterfly shooting bazooka that scrambles opponents tank.
      Big Baby Throws a safety pin, powder, and a diaper. It wraps the whole tank up.
      Candy Cannon Cannon shoots a variety of hard candy causing damage.
      Homerun Only works at very close range. Knocks opponent to the other side of the map causing large damage.
      Mary Jane A large cannibus leaf you use on yourself to get high out of a hole.

Comment

Press: Small vertical blasts rapidly push the tank down into the ground

Brambles: Creates curvy vines with spikes that damages tanks and makes it difficult to move around

Grenade Cache: Small steel box sends out bouncing bombs, explodes after a shoot while

Side Guns: Fires of a volley of bullets in front and back of the user's tank

Smite: When hit, a ball of lightning surrounds the tank, doing damaging over time. After a moment the ball explodes into a blast of electricity

Comment

laser: cuts through anything in its path doing massive damage. 10 second duration. 40 points per second. full straight path way no arcing.

satilite strike: laser comes from sky directly above enemy and shoots massive beam of light down. lasts ten seconds and does one hundred points per second

nuke: large explosion destroys as much land as a mountain mover and does massive damage leaving behind radioactive particals that still do damage

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMac View Post
            I Really like the Shoot-and-Scoot idea......
            how many ideas does this guy have i mean how many does QuakeMan8782 have
            Last edited by alexn622; 04-23-2015, 01:28 AM. Reason: mistake

Comment

Originally posted by alexn622 View Post
              laser: cuts through anything in its path doing massive damage. 10 second duration. 40 points per second. full straight path way no arcing.

satilite strike: laser comes from sky directly above enemy and shoots massive beam of light down. lasts ten seconds and does one hundred points per second

nuke: large explosion destroys as much land as a mountain mover and does massive damage leaving behind radioactive particals that still do damage
              The Laser and Nuke was already implemented but the Satellite Strike weapon is a good idea.

Comment

Castle Bravo: A hydrogen bomb spawns randomly on the map, when detonated it creates a large explosion that chars everything black

Traffic Light: Bullet spawns a traffic light in the air where it lands, the traffic light turns green then cruisers from both directions is spawned. It continues till the traffic light turns yellow which the cruisers slow down then red which causes any cruisers in the area to self destruct

Flask: Glass bottle filled with water is spilled in the air then drops down and shatters into glass fragments

Steam Bomb: A container of water is surrounded in flames burning tanks that are close, the container then explodes into a cloud of hot steam and water

Vesuvius: A large natural made volcano is formed then lava that spews out from the top down flows down the slopes and hardens afterward

Comment

Originally posted by QuakeMan8782 View Post
                  Castle Bravo: A hydrogen bomb spawns randomly on the map, when detonated it creates a large explosion that chars everything black

Traffic Light: Bullet spawns a traffic light in the air where it lands, the traffic light turns green then cruisers from both directions is spawned. It continues till the traffic light turns yellow which the cruisers slow down then red which causes any cruisers in the area to self destruct

Flask: Glass bottle filled with water is spilled in the air then drops down and shatters into glass fragments

Steam Bomb: A container of water is surrounded in flames burning tanks that are close, the container then explodes into a cloud of hot steam and water

Vesuvius: A large natural made volcano is formed then lava that spews out from the top down flows down the slopes and hardens afterward
                  All your weapons look like a rip-off to the ones already on the game. You just added hydrogen and made them bigger.

Comment

Chaos cannon: something like scattershot but shoots 10 highpower/random weapons. Like chaos grenade but instead of bouncy grenade that explodes within a blast radius of opponent tank, is a ranged weapon like scattershot our drillers.

Comment

thanks for sharing

Comment

MINE: Shoot a mine and wherever it lands neither tank can go over or under it. If a tank attempts to fly over it using as example a "blast off" the mine would drag it towards itself and detonate causing minor damage.

Turn & Bury: Just like a "Breakout" but would leave behind a "Cruball" size dirt hill behind it at its launch point. Thereby trapping a opponent.

I have a few more I'll post later but those two I think would be the most useful and just plain CoOl
                        Last edited by Werkboy; 06-03-2015, 01:15 PM.

Comment

ANCHOR: Upon shot impact it holds the opponent in place. Any attempt to flee from its tethered position drags it back. The only way to break a anchor is to blow it up.

Comment

Locking the thread, compiling. Poke me if I haven't opened a new one within a week, it's going to be busy!
                            Quid custodit ipsos custodes
                            -Juventus

My Administrative motto

Wielder of a +1 Vorpal Sword of Banning.

Comment

Working...
                            X