Pocket Tanks 3D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pocket Tanks 3D

Hello all! I got to thinking, what if they made a Pocket Tanks 3D.:cool: Put the play area in 3D. Make it so that you not only move the canon up & down, but left & right. Add a couple more weapons on to the arsenal. & you've got a title that's a contender. Also, why not make the game so you can chose different locations.(Volcano, desert, montain, grassland, jungle, etc.)

It would be cool... but then it wouldn't be 'Pocket Tanks' anymore. It'll be too big to fit in a pocket! lol

Keep the idea, but maybe put it in a different game.

Comment

How about 3D realistic graphics, with the need of 3D glasses!

Imagine if a Nuke hits you with a "realistic" explosion!
      Flak Vs. Flak, who will win?
      Not the tanks, the defenses.The blue Flak has a Lava Cannon and the red Flak has an Earth Mover. Who do you think will destroy the Flak(the defensive one) first?

sigpic

Comment

...I have admit, the thought of seeing a mushroom cloud forming after launching a nuke is pretty cool. And then there are all the other explosions that would be added with all the other weapons... The particles would over 9000...
        sigpic•
        "Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after" -Mark Twain

Comment

Conversation sparked by the thread revival via the now-deleted spampost, methinks. :rolleyes:

The 3D-rendered Worms come to mind; PT would look pretty cool in that perspective.
          I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
          > sigpic >
          ~Get your disputes solved by a real rules lawyer. Ask the red mage.

LOLWUT, YOUR OUT OF SYNC. GG ~Rex Nex

Comment

@ Leaf It

What I meant was, if you wear those 3D glasses, you will see that the Nuke explosion will go to you!
            Flak Vs. Flak, who will win?
            Not the tanks, the defenses.The blue Flak has a Lava Cannon and the red Flak has an Earth Mover. Who do you think will destroy the Flak(the defensive one) first?

sigpic

Comment

Ah. Well I was thinking more along the lines of realistic effects. But your idea is good too. Now take 3D AND realistic...
              sigpic•
              "Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after" -Mark Twain

Comment

There's actually already a 3D game based strongly off of Scorched Tanks. Like 2D Scorched though, the game is of a very different nature than Pocket Tanks - fewer weapons, a money system for buying weapons, and probably most importantly you win by destroying every other tank and tanks usually die in one or two shots.

Comment

O.O
                  It's minmay!

On a more related note, that game actually looks fairly interesting. 3D artillery games tend to remind me more of World of Tanks and less of Scorched/Pocket Tanks though.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X