Just One Weapon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just One Weapon

Goo Bomb: A tar like material that freezes the attacked tank in place, it can not move. Perhaps even not letting it elevate via self elevating weapons.

Super Pack (My idea of it anyway)

Teleport: Transports user to a random place anywhere on the map.

Mothership: Like Saucer Attack, but with one giant one that does way more damage.

Black Hole: Pulls in the terrain, tanks, and whatever else to a certain point.

Encyclopedia: The book projectile explodes into the alphabet before touching the enemy tank.

Dust Devil: Throws around the terrain into crazy shapes, but does no damage to the tank.

Electric Rifle :Like Tommy Gun, but with Zappers.

Super Grab Bag :Bursts into 5 Grab Bags

Coconut Tree :Grows a coconut tree, then drops coconuts that does 10 damage each many times.

Tsunami :Makes two giant walls on both sides of the screen, then fills in the space in between with water.

Power Burst :The user's tank explodes in lasers. A lot of them.

Lemon Bomb : Explodes before it reaches the enemy tank, unleashing a crapload of lemons. One time lemon is useful.
    Yeah, I know that I should wait for the next Weapons thread, but I just wanted to get the ideas on here.
    Last edited by ej1053; 07-08-2011, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Merged

Threads merged; hold on to your ideas until the next Weapon Suggestions Thread. They will never be read by the one who makes the weapons...
      I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
      > sigpic >
      ~Get your disputes solved by a real rules lawyer. Ask the red mage.

LOLWUT, YOUR OUT OF SYNC. GG ~Rex Nex

Comment

Looks like a stackload of new weapons. Great job to both of ya! My favorite is Encyclopedia actually... don't ask why, but it just seems great.

Comment

Re: Just One Weapon

Mothership: Like Saucer Attack, but with one giant one that does way more damage.

Black Hole: Pulls in the terrain, tanks, and whatever else to a certain point.

Encyclopedia: The book projectile explodes into the alphabet before touching the enemy tank.

Dust Devil: Throws around the terrain into crazy shapes, but does no damage to the tank.

Electric Rifle :Like Tommy Gun, but with Zappers.

Super Grab Bag :Bursts into 5 Grab Bags

NAT

Comment

Working...
          X