No announcement yet.

iconize

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think...i think what he's saying...and this is a big think because his english is...not ripe...i think it goes something like this:

"i am EXTREMELY angry because as a member of this forum, i believe i should have the freedom to post whatever, wherever i want, so long as it isn't innapropriate. i haven't done anything innapropriate, i mean, i posted in the correct place for such a topic, so i do not understand why i am being persecuted for excersizing my basic rights as a member of this forum. and if you do NOT allow me to practice my rights, then i think you just proved this forum to be a sad place to be, because you are punishing users for what their basic rights are. and i really don't think that anywone, including yourselves, want to take part in a forum that works under the premise of complete dicatorship, if you will......ahh, screw it, you people have no idea what i'm saying. you'll realize one day that you don't want to take part in this forum. and the only way to change that is to listen to me! just allow us users to use our freedoms to our fullest extent, and we would all be happy!"

yeah. something like that.

@ Michael:

while you are generally correct, there are some exceptions. we don't like people posting duplicates because it is very unorganized, and because it wastes forum space. now, you don't want to live in a cluttered, messy house, do you? because that's basically what this forum is, a house. each topic is kind of like a piece of furniture. the more furniture, the harder it is to find something. do you want your bedroom to be filled with 27 couches, or just 2? i think 2 would be nicer, personally.

that's why duplicates are frowned upon. trust me, you wont 'get in trouble' for posting duplicates, your post will just be put in a thread, with other posts that go over the same topic. but doing this is time consuming and is unecessary, as you could've just posted in that relevant topic to begin with.

also, Mike (the creator of pocket tanks) only looks at the weapons suggestion thread. he does not look at any other threads because it is time comsuming and he just does not do it. so in reality, if you want your ideas seen, you'd be well advised to post your ideas in the WST (Weapons Suggestion Thread).
    sigpic
    Up, Down, and All Around.

Comment

not to be looked by mike, just their creation can be valued by other member not just him, mike. such that there is absolutely no importance

samail, if you think their ideas have purpose to looked by mike, let it settle there, don't you merge it with feeling as if it wasn't such shameless, is tantamount to herding something by violence!
      they just wanted best comment, not that far, they just needed their creation that can be renowned! don't said that again "wrong place", you show them more narrow direction! blame yourself for doing that crude!! Assess whatever they can posted, don't even make them disappointed because your mouth! fortunately they can apply a creative works to be seemed...
      AND YOU WHAT!? CAN ONLY RELEASE ALL THAT SCATHING WORDS YOU GUUUYS!!!!! totally unforgivable, you realize that you are evil....

i can prove it!! all that of you scathing sentence which unforgettable! there is:
      -Samail : "Also in the wrong forum. Moved". "Terminated."
      -Flankattack : "You understand that any weapons you suggest in threads other than the WST (Weapon Suggestion Thread) will not be taken seriously, right?"
      -Ekoz : "unecessary posts are unecessary. don't just "lol." post. this thread should be closed. "
      -Death : "stop naming your ideas as packs! packs are only named after the first weapon on the list!"

don't you give up to go cruel, against the virtue? do you think I'll going to take up that rights, ekouz?
      ANSWER!!
      Last edited by Michael Rodion; 11-15-2010, 07:02 AM.
      2 music created by me as a signature....
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3fgVpU7Jbs
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtpf9W3t62Y
      lets go enjoying

Comment

*facepalm*

Not because of the fail, but because of my head-ache...

Comment

ok, what i meant by "unecessary posts are unecessary. don't just lol post" is againt people who post this ****:

ME: something on topic.
          Feronat: LULZ!

see, that type of post is unecessary. if you post something that is at the very least on topic, nobody would be against it. but we are just saying your post could be with others of the same topic, instead of cluttering the entire forum.

please, lets all just stop arguing. nobody is really understanding each other, so let's all just chill and say that maybe, we both have something to take out of this. ok?
          sigpic

Comment

then, if you look the weapon ideas and/or icons creation that they posted again, do you still continue to bring it up with the "wrong place"? that's the problem one
            I understand I'm upset like this but you all keep patience, but please once, don't offend them that they still can share it all...
            lets go enjoying

Comment

I'm in an almost-foul mood this morning so posting on the matter would not be the best thing for me to do right now (especially if I'm in class anyway).
              But to summarize, you still have not disproven any of our points, and continue to complain with a baseless argument.
              I'll dissect this later and possibly take a final action... Might be with a new computer so that'll be a good start for it.
              I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
              > sigpic >
              ~Get your disputes solved by a real rules lawyer. Ask the red mage.

LOLWUT, YOUR OUT OF SYNC. GG ~Rex Nex

Comment

we are NOT saying you can't share your ideas, we are just asking that you post it in the correct place for YOUR own good. if you want to post it here, that's fine. but you know what? MIKE, the person who looks over the weapon ideas and programs the game, will NOT look at them. we can't change his mind, that's just how he works. we're doing this for you sake, not just for ours. so PLEASE stop trying to validate your idea that we are opressing you.

i would suggest that we, as a community, end this. otherwise, people will get overly aggrivated and the **** will just hit the fan, ok? nobody wants flaming here, so lets all just chill on the goddam subject.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ekoz View Post
                  MIKE, the person who looks over the weapon ideas and programs the game, will NOT look at them. we can't change his mind, that's just how he works.
                  To be fair he already said he doesn't care if Mike sees them or not.

But yes, this isn't personal by any means, and for the record I would take the same action with anyone doing the same thing.

Reading back on Michael's previous post, I just noticed that there's nothing to dissect; just the same mindless dribble.

I'm giving you a fair fight here; this could have just been merged or closed. I actually want to know why you think the way you do and try to resolve it, but if you can't answer my questions then you automatically lose.
                  > sigpic >

Comment

Originally posted by prateek.singla View Post
                    ............................................______ __
                    ....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
                    .............................,.-"..................................."-.,
                    .........................,/...............................................":,
                    .....................,?........................... ...........................\,
                    .................../.................................................. .........,}
                    ................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
                    .............../.................................................. .,:"........./
                    ..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
                    ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
                    .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`..... ..._/
                    ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
                    ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
                    ...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`..... }............../
                    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
                    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
                    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
                    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
                    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
                    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
                    ................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
                    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
                    ........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\
                    ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`

......................................__.......... ......................................
                    .............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,................................... .......
                    .......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
                    ..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
                    ...............,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll.\.......................... .......
                    .............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\............................ ....
                    ..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
                    ...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
                    ................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
                    .................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
                    ..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
                    ................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
                    ................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,...... ............
                    ................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
                    ..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
                    ...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
                    ................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
                    ...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
                    ......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samail View Post
                      To be fair he already said he doesn't care if Mike sees them or not.

ahhh. that's what that meant. ok, i stand corrected, michael. i take that part back. but people can still admire your work in the right thread. you don't need to make your own new special thread for this stuff.

But yes, this isn't personal by any means, and for the record I would take the same action with anyone doing the same thing.

Reading back on Michael's previous post, I just noticed that there's nothing to dissect; just the same mindless dribble.

to be equally fair as you, he's from southeast asia. i'm certain he's trying to send a point. maybe english just isn't his strongest suit.

I'm giving you a fair fight here; this could have just been merged or closed. I actually want to know why you think the way you do and try to resolve it, but if you can't answer my questions then you automatically lose.

agreed. your trying to send a point, but there's really nothing to it, dude. we're not trying to put you down - just say cleaner is better for orginazation's sake.

enclosed.
                      sigpic

Comment

Peace

I have read this thread and I agree with prateek_singla and the 'face-palm' picture. That was brilliant!
                        -Mike
                        www.blitwise.com

Comment

"to be equally fair as you, he's from southeast asia. i'm certain he's trying to send a point. maybe english just isn't his strongest suit."
                          When I said that I meant that he posted the exact same points again but will different wordage; English was not what I meant my "mindless dribble".

Anyway, I'm pressed for time again as I write this, and I see Mike is aware so I'll leave this open.
                          (Huzza for obtaining new computer rig)
                          > sigpic >

Comment

ok, all
                            indeed I ought to follow the rules ... but, if you all see that it is wrong, then give a subtle criticism, and doesn't cause unpleasant feeling to them

forgive me if I'm mad as all these... I just ran out of patience because of something silly, that's all
                            lets go enjoying

Comment

we don't like any more than you a ton of negative crit. we never give it, either. like in my first post - it was positive and negative. trust me, nobody here is a totally negative person. there will always be positive criticism mixed in with it, ok?

oh, and trust me. we've all had little points where we get mad here and there. we're all only human, dude XD.
                              sigpic

Comment

never mind what, I just reply like this .....
                                okay, all! with all this I declare in this thread, PEACE!

____,,,,____________,,,,
                                ----\---\-----------/---/
                                -----\---\---------/---/
                                ------\---\----- -/---/
                                -------\---\-----/---/_ _ _
                                --------\---\__/---/|--||--||--|
                                ------|-------------|--||--||--|
                                ------|-/-___)------|--||--||--|
                                ------|__/-----------** ** **
                                -------\--------------------- /--
                                --------\_________________/
                                Last edited by Michael Rodion; 11-17-2010, 01:37 PM.
                                lets go enjoying

Comment

Working...
                                X