New Weapon Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Weapon Suggestion

Hi - I have a suggestion for a new weapon, the 'Sharp Shot'. Basically it's a skill based weapon. The score you get is dependant on how hard the shot you used was. The hardness of the shot will be determined by the angle and the power that you are using.

If you hit the other play with an angle of 89 or 91 degrees and 100 power then you get max points (say 500). This gets scaled down logarithmically depending on the angle used (power must remain above say 90).

Feel free to change the details but would be awesome to have a weapon which has a variable payload depending on the difficulty of the shot.

Congrats for posting in the right place.
    Welcome to the forums here at BlitWise!
    This idea has been suggested before though, and general consensus is that you save up your ideas and wait until (admin and creator) Mike posts a Weapon Suggestion Thread (WST).
    Enjoy your time at the BlitWise Forums!
    -Flankattack
    sigpic

Comment

maybe you should document it so you have it ready for suggesting at next WST
      Spelunky and Antrush
      are now the only things I care about

Comment

Originally posted by flankattack View Post
        Congrats for posting in the right place.
        Welcome to the forums here at BlitWise!
        This idea has been suggested before though, and general consensus is that you save up your ideas and wait until (admin and creator and god on earth) Mike posts a Weapon Suggestion Thread (WST).
        Enjoy your time at the BlitWise Forums!
        -Flankattack
        Fix'd
        ~Please give me reputation if you like my ideas! ^^

Comment

Re: New Weapon Suggestion

has a variable payload depending on the difficulty of the shot. ?

We offer guaranteed success for spanishprograms exam with help of latest certification spanishprograms - learning spanish for kids and practice questions and the exams of French Yabla ccie security German.about
          Last edited by ladlasheikh; 03-30-2015, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X