No announcement yet.

---> logical reasoning of the CPU <---

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sprinkler would definitely be on the top of the hierarchy, though, Adder.

And, yes, Mike, it does fire LOS weapons well but, when under dirt it fires them upward like regular weapons. Not good.

Maybe a cpu level 1 would do that.

Anyway, keep up the good work. We look forward to the smarter machines.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blissturd View Post
      Sprinkler would definitely be on the top of the hierarchy, though, Adder.
      It was only an example.
      sigpic ← hand made

Comment

But a bad example, nonetheless.
        sigpic

Comment

How is that a bad example?
          Well, I know why you say that, but Fission Bomb is still something the CPU should use after Funneling someone.

Now if Rex were to never post again, I need 751 posts to top him. :rolleyes:
          Last edited by Samail; 02-25-2009, 06:14 AM.
          I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
          > sigpic >
          ~Get your disputes solved by a real rules lawyer. Ask the red mage.

LOLWUT, YOUR OUT OF SYNC. GG ~Rex Nex

Comment

How is that a bad example?
            Well, I know why you say that, but Fission Bomb is still something the CPU should use after Funneling someone.
            Yes, Fission bomb is a great option for the CPU to use after funneling.

Good example it was...until...he decided to say that Sprinkler was lower on the hierarchy. That ruined the whole thing.

Two reasons why Sprinkler should be first after a Funnel hit.

1. Sprinkler gives you far more points. About twice as much. Fission bombs 300-ish to Sprinklers 600-ish.

2. Sprinkler can give off a loss of points before it actually gives you points.

Sprinkler should not be second on hierarchy, it should be first.

I only bring this up because, as Mike has mentioned, he is not the "best" when it comes to this game.

What if he did make this hierarchy and then put Fission Bomb before Sprinkler?

It would be wrong.
            sigpic

Comment

Aha. So he did.
              Whatever the case, we get the gist.
              > sigpic >

Comment

I don't know which weapon should be the first in the hierarchy - it's Mike's scene. It was only an example which help me describe my idea. I don't want to change my idea into a bone of contention. I didn't check which of weapon is more powerful.
                Last edited by Adder_Poland; 02-25-2009, 08:36 AM.
                sigpic ← hand made

Comment

No need to check which one is more powerful. I already told you long ago in another thread. It was a poll, I believe, about which weapon was "better" with Funnel. You must have missed it or forgotten about it.

Besides, no matter if it's Mike's choice which weapon would go on the hierarchy first, it wouldn't make it right if it's wrong the way he put's it.

I would dispute it forever. And for good reason, too.

Anyway, just as you were only making an example, which I understand you were, I was just making a comment on it.

It never needed to go past that but, you decided that it did.

No matter. Because there is no argument here. Just leave it as it was when I made my comment and move on.

I wasn't contending what you said, I was correcting it for the sake of it being correct.

You said the word "hierarchy" and then, in your example, you didn't rank the weapons accordingly. It's just a bit contradictory so, I opened my mouth.

No big deal at all. Next time just ignore me if you want it to go no further.

It's a good idea no matter what was said about it afterwords. Just be happy you mentioned it. Then be happy that people agree with you and are willing to give more input on it. Sheesh! :rolleyes:
                  sigpic

Comment

Whatever.

We got what he was trying to say when he said it. That's all that matters.
                    > sigpic >

Comment

We got what he was trying to say when he said it. That's all that matters.
                      I only bring this up because, as Mike has mentioned, he is not the "best" when it comes to this game.

What if he did make this hierarchy and then put Fission Bomb before Sprinkler?

It would be wrong.
                      I wish that were all that matters.

It's not. I'm covering all ends.
                      sigpic

Comment

What is LoS please?
                        Got it now,
                        Line of sight.

Comment

LOS - line of sight - only goes straight, you must be able to see the enemy in a straight line.
                          Prox. - proximity - detonates when in a certain distance of a certain object.
                          PB. - point blank - best used when within an inch of the enemy.
                          sigpic
                          Up, Down, and All Around.

Comment

On the bottom of the screen when CPU uses the Zipper in horizontal line it hits itself...
                            sigpic ← hand made

Comment

Re: ---&gt; logical reasoning of the CPU &lt;---

yeah it does make some stupid decisions

Comment

Re: ---&gt; logical reasoning of the CPU &lt;---

is this still in works?
                                Great Idea if implemented!

Comment

Working...
                                X