No announcement yet.

Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's move on. No need to fight/agrue on this family friendly platform.

shawndia post more of your GREAT mafia jokes!

Comment

Baba, you've got to come to the dark side: buy all the weapon packs. And for the love of all that is holy, stop using Ground Hogs.

John, for my title I'd like Blitmaster General.

Comment

Tisk tisk tisk WannabeAdmin,
        Scategorization.

Let's All be Respectful of John's hard work and post in the appropriate locations.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by shawnmz View Post
          I personally really do not like the idea of ranks and leaderboards.
          It would change the family friendly platform this game is made on. This is not baloons lol
          I do believe eliminating the abusive language is an excellent idea though.
          No offence BabaOriley, but I think you should buy the weapon packs for the reasons discussed.
          If PT wants to drive sales then I think there are an abundance of ways to do that.
          Fortunately, Blitwise is not all about chasing the money as they have shown many times.
          Ditto! lol

Comment

While Re-reading this Awful Suggestion for Leaderboards it became clear in an Instant that our fellow player, Ms. Baba is Simply Naive and not an aggressive Troll or Rude individual.
            Simply put, it's Evident she has Not been playing or Engaging in the forums for much time. Trolls and Rude people do Exist here and throughout the internet and as We here All know and Have experienced, they Delight in Defaming and Belittling Others. Adding a Fertile Breading Ground for such activity would be an open invitation for More!
            To do so would be as blind as creating a Chat Pack, just as the developers have kindly explained would be a disaster!

Hope that helps all concerned with this thread's wrongful but innocent intention and in clearing up her name and reputation.

Thx! ✌

Comment

Working...
            X