No announcement yet.

Alot of Ideas (And Weapons)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they set from 800 x 640 to 1024 x 768 the maps would be bigger and more space to tanks

oh yea blue moon i can remember all the weapons. no one of my friends can OMG lol

Comment

Yeah, but you probably have had over a month to memorize all of the weapons. Think of the new players to PTanks. Unless they study the new weapons, they won't know what is what. Plus, some icons look strikingly similar.
      About changing the res...
      I don't know why not, but I don't know why... It seems bad, but there isn't anything bad about it.
      Tricky Revolutionary War

Comment

lol rex, only NUBS say only noobs say newb. noobs say n00bs, but n00bs say nubs who say newbs.
        sigpic
        Up, Down, and All Around.

Comment

That statement is throwing my mind into making gurgle... Back on topic. However, I have nothing to add.
          Tricky Revolutionary War

Comment

Ekoz is a noobwaffle.

Comment

nonnag is a n00bpankake with some nubryup and noobter on top.
              sigpic
              Up, Down, and All Around.

Comment

weapons select screen shows some promise blue moon, besides, most of us already know what weapon icons are for what weapon anyhow, lol.
                /\"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" -Optimus prime, Transformers 2007 /\"Would it have been too much to ask for the order to have come through before I gave him back the bloody lightsaber?" -Commander Cody /\"For a brick, he flew pretty good!" SMaj. Avery J Johnson, Halo 2 /\"Stand fast, stand strong, stand together. Hackett out." sigpic

Comment

Awww Brian (aka Brain) closed the huge beloved weapons thread, were we all laughed, and cried, please take a moment to remember it..........................Ok im done...

O and Brian gratz on 777 posts

Comment

Working...
                  X