No announcement yet.

Molotov's Ultimate Tanks Enhancer-25 colors, 6 explosion sizes/kicks and more

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Molotov's Ultimate Tanks Enhancer-25 colors, 6 explosion sizes/kicks and more

Hey everyone, I made a pretty major upgrade to my little color changing program. It has a bunch more colors now, and also can set the explosion size and kick much larger. Plus, it can give both players unlimited moves (kinda like the glitch that existed prior to 1.2, for those of us that like unlimited moves), and a free "refiring" option, similar to the press escape the click no glitch. Exact details are on the download page about all that.

Anyway, I tested it pretty well and I think everything is working ok, but if something doesn't seem to be right drop me a line and I'll fix it. The download page is http://mynameismolotov.awardspace.com/mute.php

Let me know what you think.
    Pocket Tanks Weapons Database Complete, sortable, exportable information on all 185 weapons
    Molotov's Ultimate Tanks Enhancement Allows for 25 colors, 6 explosion kicks/sizes, unlimited movement and refiring
    aim: mynameismolotov

Nice work there! Quick question; does this program only work for v1.1?
    I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    > sigpic >
    ~Get your disputes solved by a real rules lawyer. Ask the red mage.

LOLWUT, YOUR OUT OF SYNC. GG ~Rex Nex

Comment

Note to some people you might have to turn your firewall off to get it to work.
      Math Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
      Reading Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
      Computer Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

Originally posted by Samail View Post
        Nice work there! Quick question; does this program only work for v1.1?
        No, it's made for 1.2, so it works on that and maybe older versions, I haven't tested. But 1.2 for sure.
        Pocket Tanks Weapons Database Complete, sortable, exportable information on all 185 weapons
        Molotov's Ultimate Tanks Enhancement Allows for 25 colors, 6 explosion kicks/sizes, unlimited movement and refiring

Comment

Maybe that is why it didn't work for me, because I didn't have v1.2 installed, I had v1.1, but I have v1.2 so I will try it again later, because right now it's 2 o'clock in the morning and i'm tired.
          Math Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
          Reading Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
          Computer Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

I'll try it... Its kinda like a condensed version of my cheat engine list.
            Tricky Revolutionary War

Comment

Originally posted by blue_moon View Post
              I'll try it... Its kinda like a condensed version of my cheat engine list.
              Yeah that's basically exactly what it is. Except TMK can't work with strings, so I couldn't do longer names. If I ever figure out VB enough to make a similar program in it, I'll add that.

Comment

Just as a note, you may want to add the ability to change weapon names. You can find the address in Cheat Engine in literally five seconds, as it is stores as a string. Its not a a static image. However, you are altering in-game variables, right? Does that require addresses?
                My Cheat Engine was really cool until I uninstalled it. I had over 300 different addresses, like CPU level, power, angle, and more. And weapon names, score, current player's turn, volley, etc.
                Tricky Revolutionary War

Comment

Just as a note, you may want to add the ability to change weapon names. You can find the address in Cheat Engine in literally five seconds, as it is stores as a string. Its not a a static image. However, you are altering in-game variables, right? Does that require addresses?
                  My Cheat Engine was really cool until I uninstalled it. I had over 300 different addresses, like CPU level, power, angle, and more. And weapon names, score, current player's turn, volley, etc.
                  Yeah but I didn't want to put anything in there that could be used for cheating once network comes out. Changing colors doesn't effect anything, and the other stuff effects both players equally so it's basically a level playing field.

Red: Changing weapon names would be kinda neat, but it would take forever to put it all in a program since there's 185 weapons (unless they're saved in an array?). And that isn't the most useful feature either, but I'll consider it if I have some time.

Blue: It edits the values in memory (as opposed to those in the config file) because it's more efficient and takes effect immediately. (With the exception of the colors). And yes, that requires addresses.

Green: Yeah playing around with the turns and volleys is kinda fun. There's a value that if you change it to 1 (normally it's 0), it switches whose turn it is and resets back to 0, so you can use that to change the player's turn easily. And if you reset the volleys so you get more than 10 shots, it gives you random single shots and things like that, kinda interesting.

Comment

more colors is always fun.
                    Magic Wall- a wall that's magic
                    Fireworks- fire that works

Comment

Originally posted by mynameismolotov View Post
                      Yeah but I didn't want to put anything in there that could be used for cheating once network comes out. Changing colors doesn't effect anything, and the other stuff effects both players equally so it's basically a level playing field.

Red: Changing weapon names would be kinda neat, but it would take forever to put it all in a program since there's 185 weapons (unless they're saved in an array?). And that isn't the most useful feature either, but I'll consider it if I have some time.

Blue: It edits the values in memory (as opposed to those in the config file) because it's more efficient and takes effect immediately. (With the exception of the colors). And yes, that requires addresses.

Green: Yeah playing around with the turns and volleys is kinda fun. There's a value that if you change it to 1 (normally it's 0), it switches whose turn it is and resets back to 0, so you can use that to change the player's turn easily. And if you reset the volleys so you get more than 10 shots, it gives you random single shots and things like that, kinda interesting.
                      The weapon names are not stores in an array, which stinks. Volleys are fun to mess with, as well as turns. However, when you alter the explosion kick mid battle, it will only affect you on network probably. It most likely wouldn't send with the packet that the explosion size changed, so you'd be a getting a different result than your opponent. And yes, I like the random single shots. Sometimes, it won't shoot. Also, doing the turn changing cheat on your opponents first turn messes up the angle.
                      Tricky Revolutionary War

Comment

The weapon names are not stores in an array, which stinks. Volleys are fun to mess with, as well as turns. However, when you alter the explosion kick mid battle, it will only affect you on network probably. It most likely wouldn't send with the packet that the explosion size changed, so you'd be a getting a different result than your opponent. And yes, I like the random single shots. Sometimes, it won't shoot. Also, doing the turn changing cheat on your opponents first turn messes up the angle.
                        About the explosions: that's true, but since you and the opponent had different settings for the explosion (or any other factor for that matter), the game would most likely just desync and end rather than continue. Unless they don't account for that and let the game continue, which make some really interesting results :shocked:.

But actually it doesn't really matter, since v1.3 (or whatever network play version is, maybe 2.0) will have different offsets for all the addresses and the program won't even effect it.

Comment

Working...
                        X