Different Terrain Sizes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Terrain Sizes

Alright, this will be kinda hard to explain clearly.

The idea is different terrain sizes, so lets say you put the terrain size on Medium. That would make the terrain how big we would normally see it. Lets say we put it on Large. This would make it so the tanks would appear smaller, and same with the explosions. It would be like zooming out, kinda. Lets say it was put on Small. Then the tank, explosions, ect. would seem larger. It would be like zooming in, kinda...
    Zwaken's Signature. Enjoy.

So the tanks change size, and the explosions? So on small, there are small explosions and tanks, then on large there are large tanks and large explosions? I don't really know how to comment on that...
    Tricky Revolutionary War

Comment

Sounds interesting. Especially using a high-explosive weapon set on a small map... *evil grin*
      Vote: The instrument and symbol of a freeman's power to make a fool of himself and a wreck of his country.
      - Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Comment

@Blue Moon: I mean on Large it would make the tanks smaller and the explosions smaller so it would appear that it is a bigger 'map'
        Zwaken's Signature. Enjoy.

Comment

So it's sort of like changing the resolution, but not really. I got it. That's a good idea.
          I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
          > sigpic >
          ~Get your disputes solved by a real rules lawyer. Ask the red mage.

LOLWUT, YOUR OUT OF SYNC. GG ~Rex Nex

Comment

I see... I was totally confused.
            Tricky Revolutionary War

Comment

I like it! small in particular.
              ~Don't get too cocky...I mean this is THE DJ diskant, and he drinks bears. -Brian
              ~People who spit at other people should be picked up off the ground by their tongue with a pair of pliers. -Samail
              ~ZOMg OHTeH NoeZ/ MEZs SpaTUlerZ is 0N teH! FRITz! -Nex

Comment

Well, good idea but its gonna be hard to make i think

Comment

I get it. Its like you'd be seeing the game from far away on Large map size. So the map has a larger area and more room? I like the idea. It'd be easier way to make the land bigger, rather than scrolling around the land, and guessing where the tank is when you fire.

Comment

nice idea.
                    /\"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" -Optimus prime, Transformers 2007 /\"Would it have been too much to ask for the order to have come through before I gave him back the bloody lightsaber?" -Commander Cody /\"For a brick, he flew pretty good!" SMaj. Avery J Johnson, Halo 2 /\"Stand fast, stand strong, stand together. Hackett out." sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X