Pocket Tanks Alternitave Sounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pocket Tanks Alternitave Sounds

I would Like to see a expansion or an add on for pocket tanks that uses different sounds like more realistic sounds and other stuff like that

Mostly becuase the sounds just seem to get well borring after hearing them 10000 times. :rolleyes:

Maybe some user-made mod.....

Comment

Sounds user made

Yeah that is what i have been doing a little bit like finding explosion sounds on the net then renaming them in the files to be used instead of the original ones. like firecracker i recorded a real firecracker noise and renamed it to Firecracker and put it in the weapon datafolder overwriting the original one here is the file if you want to put it in your game firecracker sound Pocket Tanks alt sounds.zip
      Last edited by ptorbust; 06-12-2007, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Reminder:
        Newbs should not attempt this, as they may delete win32, or their back up folder. Anyway, I do that for a lot of games I get. I replace all the voice-overs with sounds of explosions, farting and nonsensical gibberish.
        Tricky Revolutionary War

Comment

Win 32 deletion

Originally posted by blue_moon View Post
          Reminder:
          Newbs should not attempt this, as they may delete win32, or their back up folder. Anyway, I do that for a lot of games I get. I replace all the voice-overs with sounds of explosions, farting and nonsensical gibberish.

not to put you down but you down but i dont think win 32 is anywhere near the pocket tanks folder and i was meaning that you could do this if you had atliest some expiriance with moving and renaming files or atliest a genral understanding of the computer's structure.

Comment

Working...
          X