Scorched Tanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Scorched Tanks

Honestly interested in this too. Are you guys going to make a new game after all these years?
    sigpic•
    "Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after" -Mark Twain

Comment

They going to make new "Super Puzzle" game and DX-Ball HD for nearly months. Also new weapon packs for PT. I don't hear any news about Scorched Tanks. Blitwise have a lot of work to do. Maybe it's frozen or it's a super confidential project, I don't know...
      VETERANS UNITED MEMBER!!! Excuse me for my English, I'm from Russia. Playing PT since 2001!

Comment

this is a test so I can have permission to post new threads

Comment

Scorched Tanks is a game I would try.
          Play as "tgh" Live as Todd

Comment

Scorched Tanks was one of the most popular games ever created for the Commodore Amiga. There have been rumors for over ten years; but very little substance of a new version.

It was an excellent four person artillery game with many special weapons and shields. One can only hope at some point in not too distant future Mike and his team will surprise us.

Comment

I thought the game was out or was coming soon but now I see.

Just curious. Why does this scorched tank channel exist if Blitwise has not made the game?

Comment

TGH, while BlitWise hasn't, Mike has. (BlitWise as a company came into existence much later with his remake and simplified artillery game Pocket Tanks)
                Quid custodit ipsos custodes
                -Juventus

My Administrative motto

Wielder of a +1 Vorpal Sword of Banning.

Comment

Thx!

Comment

Brian, is there any discussion or thoughts about revisiting development on a new version of Scorched Tanks??

Comment

I played Scorched Tanks over the weekend with three friends with Amiga Forever. First time in more than ten years, it was fun but very old technology.

Does anybody remember the cheat for unlimited weapons? Does cheat work with the Amiga Forever emulator?

Comment

Wondering if many people on this site have played Scorched Tanks either on an Amiga or using Amiga Forever emulator (www.amigaforever.com) ?

Comment

Let's see. To make things clearer, yes, we have plans. Right now, they are...too nebulous. We had a while back where we were hoping to make Scorched Tanks our next project, but Pocket Tanks kept getting in the way. I'll check with Mike about that weapons cheat.

EDIT: Mike is coming up blank on the old weapons cheat. You know how it is when you get on in years...
                          Last edited by Brian; 05-24-2016, 04:05 PM.
                          Quid custodit ipsos custodes
                          -Juventus

My Administrative motto

Wielder of a +1 Vorpal Sword of Banning.

Comment

Originally posted by toledojim View Post
                            Does anybody remember the cheat for unlimited weapons? Does cheat work with the Amiga Forever emulator?
                            I found this through a Google Search. I haven't played Scorched tanks in years, so I couldn't say if it works...

All Guns, Ammo, and Shields

When it's your turn to play. hold down the Right Mouse Button and the Z key. You now have 99 of everything.
                            "The Spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised."
                            -- Zapp Brannigan, Captain

Comment

There is hope for Scorched Tanks per reliable source. Hopefully it will be announced before Trump releases his tax returns.

Comment

Still keep hoping for some encouragement that Scorched Tanks is one of the BlitWise projects for 2017.
                                The 'amigaforever.com' version is fun; but very old technology.

Comment

Working...
                                X