No announcement yet.

Scorched Tanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are working on Android version of the Blitwise Engine, and a port of Pocket Tanks. I must say that Android development is pretty tough if you are not programming in Java.

As for the cabin in the woods... in retrospect, I should have rented that cabin after all.

(The cabin in the woods needs heat, electricity and running water. Internet is definitely a no-no)

A remake of Scorched Tanks is absolutely inevitable, and I'm going to make time for it soon. (I'm telling myself December 2010, but who really knows with only 2 months to put out 3 major releases)
    -Mike
    www.blitwise.com

Comment

keep it up good work well!
      i very ready to mess with 3 MAJOR BLITWISIAN!
      2 music created by me as a signature....
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3fgVpU7Jbs
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtpf9W3t62Y
      lets go enjoying

Comment

So, Mike ... what's the latest? Any further word on Scorched Tanks ..?

Comment

Re: Scorched Tanks

Last post was over one year ago. I know Pocket Tanks enhancements are currently a priority, but any activity with respect to Scorched Tanks for Windows?

Need help finding a cabin in the woods?

Comment

A cabin in the woods would be perfect, but I'm currently entrenched in my basement. This will just have to do for now.

If I have my way, Scorched Tanks will be in development in a matter of months. Nothing solid yet, but STanks is at the top of my list following some massive upgrades to PTanks. That's the best I can offer you at the moment.
            -Mike
            www.blitwise.com

Comment

I love the sight of News from Blitwise.
              sigpic•
              "Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after" -Mark Twain

Comment

It looks like the guys are making some very good progress on new version of Scorched Tanks. Check out the blog at top of page.

Comment

yeah, i saw that. i am monitoring ALL Blitwise movings ))) facebook, twitter, forum, site... about 3 times everyday...
                  VETERANS UNITED MEMBER!!! Excuse me for my English, I'm from Russia. Playing PT since 2001!

Comment

It looks like the team is in final stages of online version of Pocket Tanks release. Hopefully this means they will be involved in developing Scorched Tanks version in near future and using new enhancements created for Pocket Tanks.

I can't wait!!

Comment

That is the hope. We're not 100% certain what our next game project is after we get Pocket Tanks online for all our platforms, but I'm pretty sure ST is near the top of the list.
                      Quid custodit ipsos custodes
                      -Juventus

My Administrative motto

Wielder of a +1 Vorpal Sword of Banning.

Comment

Keep hoping to see some new developments for Scorched Tanks. It's been a long time since we have had any news on the next project. Hope ST is still near top of list for next release.

Comment

I believe its at the top for their next game release, but right now they are working on more Pocket Tanks stuff.
                          sigpic•
                          "Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after" -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Mike W. View Post
                            What my main project is now: (since August)
                            Pocket Tanks for the iPhone

What about Pocket/Scorched Tanks for Windows Phone 8/8.1?
                            I would like to see some "basic" version for WP. 20-30 weapons.....that would be enough.

Comment

Any closer to dusting off the plans for Scorched Tanks? Hope the team hasn't given up on the idea.

Comment

Almost five years later; is Scorched Tanks still an option for Blitwise? I have fond memories of playing the four player version and deals to go after the other guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X