• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P tanks for android sounds good to me
    sigpic the triforce is with you strong young skywalker

Comment

*nostalgia race*

Blitwise is awesome for reviving my childhood.

Comment

Thanks for the helpful information

Thanks for the helpful information.

Comment

This is great. Raptor was a favorite classic of mine and will now be enjoying it portable

Comment

My thumb is still hovering above my Android phone waiting for the PT download button to appear.

Comment

Re: Announcing - Raptor: Call of the Shadows for the iPhone

Is there any chance there will be an update for the controls? This is the only thing that makes this game not as an enjoyable. The accelerator function doesn't work well in the Y axis. I have to tilt the phone so much I can hardly see the game.

Please add a joystick or relative motion function similar to other airplane shooters out there (iFighter , Dodonpachi, etc....)

Other than that the game is the bomb!!

Comment

Well, we've got a lot of things on our plate right now, so updating Raptor isn't high-priority right now. It's on our to-do list, though.
                Quid custodit ipsos custodes
                -Juventus

My Administrative motto

Wielder of a +1 Vorpal Sword of Banning.

Comment

Great Job

Just wanted to say good job on the port of one of my all time favorite games. I've tried out the lite version on the iphone and it looks just as it always has, sadly the controls feel odd.

From the looks of the dates on this thread I have to wonder if anyone even checks this for updates but I wanted to drop in and post a question/feedback on this particular game. My question is, are there any plans to add controller support, specifically the iCade controller from ION? I'm not a programmer so I have no idea how difficult it would be to add support for something like that or if it's even possible, but I thought I would put that out there. I don't think the iCade controller was out when this port of the game was released on the iphone. If it had the option in its menu to use a bluetooth controller, such as the PS3, iCade, etc I would buy the full version of this game.

Comment

The forums are very silent right now. Some of us still check the forums, but we don't post much. As for your question hopefully a staff member sees this and gives you a proper answer.
                    sigpic•
                    "Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after" -Mark Twain

Comment

For those who don't know:

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
                      > sigpic >
                      ~Get your disputes solved by a real rules lawyer. Ask the red mage.

LOLWUT, YOUR OUT OF SYNC. GG ~Rex Nex

Comment

So the last post about android support was a "maybe" and that was like years ago!

Any changes or news for us android users looking for a nostalgia kick from this awesome game?!

Comment

this is a test so I can have permission to post new threads

Comment

Working...
                          X