Neon Wars for Mac?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neon Wars for Mac?

Hey Mike or Brian, When will Neon wars for mac be released? CTSP games has not released it yet. Will they? or will I have to get a PC to play it?

To those who wait, good things will come to.
    Zwaken's Signature. Enjoy.

Comment

Mike A at CTSP Games is thinking it over, I think. I know he has several other projects on his plate right now, and Neon Wars is just getting started, so it pays, no doubt, to take things one step at a time.
      Quid custodit ipsos custodes
      -Juventus

My Administrative motto

Wielder of a +1 Vorpal Sword of Banning.

Comment

Well... encourage him to hurry UP! er.. I mean... um.. great.

Seriously though, I'm waiting to buy Neon Wars until we get an at least semi-definite yes or no about a Mac release. If the decision is that there will be a Mac version in the works, I'm happy to wait, but if the decision is that it wouldn't be possible/profitable right now, then I will buy the Windows version. (Even though it's a pain to boot to Windows...)

So... please keep us updated?
        Last edited by Was It Me?; 11-03-2006, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Of course. As always, you will be the first people to know anything about our games, as soon as we have information to disseminate.
          -Juventus

My Administrative motto

Comment

I want it mac =[ but ill have to wait =[

Comment

Hurry Up ! I'm getting bored on these crap games. Blitwise is the only company that gives me a rush to kill people !

Comment

Ummm...I would just like to go on record right now, officer, that our games do not encourage violence, and none of us could have foreseen the terrible, terrible tragedy perpetrated by our poster, "TranQ".
                -Juventus

My Administrative motto

Comment

Muaha! I must have a Mac version! Blarg! Indeed, this game does give me an urge to kill people too. It's like playing as the Protoss off of 4 mineral patches... and no geyser. Grah! Need Zealots!
                  sigpic

Comment

Why you still use Mac? You like it?
                    VETERANS UNITED MEMBER!!! Excuse me for my English, I'm from Russia. Playing PT since 2001!

Comment

Indeed I do like it. If not for all these windows-only games, I wouldn't even be considering a Vista Dual-boot.
                      sigpic

Comment

Dual Boot is not worth the money, too many bugs. I'd buy a Windows cpu and keep the mac.
                        Tricky Revolutionary War

Comment

Conform to windowsness! Use the OS that hugely dominates the market and you'll have no trouble with games...

Comment

Yeah, mac users who never have had a pc hear rumors and such, mainly those funny yet incorrect mac ads...
                            Tricky Revolutionary War

Comment

"power overwhelming..."

http://www.apple.com/macpro/

And on topic:
                              So, still no Neon Wars for mac yet?

p.s. Guess the quote, hint: look through the topic
                              sigpic <-made by Loofiloo (Thanks!)
                              "When I arrive in a city, I always ask who are the twelve most beautiful women, the twelve richest men, and the man who could have me hanged."
                              -Stendhal

Comment

Working...
                              X